My 25 week check up

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
In our area you only have a 25 week check up if it is your first baby and you have to go to your GP instead of the MW. Well i had been recommmend by a friend one of the GP's at our clinic as baby's and pregnancy is the area he use to work in before becoming a GP.

As soon as he saw my notes his face lite up, and he was brilliant and very helpful and i think he was pleased to treate a pregnant lady.

Hubby got to hear babies heart beat, which she wasn't sure about and kept booting the doctor, to the point he couldn't stop laughing.

So after hearing all you horrid reports about the 25 week check up, i was very lucky and my doctor was lovely. I will be going back to see him next time.

aaawww hun i'm so so pleased for you that your appointment went well :)

just because some of us have a bad experience sometimes doesn't mean that you will too though!

congrats and glad all is ok :) xx

Ah that's brilliant, so glad you had a good experience and glad to hear bubs is doing well xx

Glad it went well.. mine is next wednesday and by then il be almost 26 weeks... but you already know that ! lol ! hope mine goes ok. have u been getting kicked lots by ur bubs countrybumpkin ? and have u been measured yet ?

lucylu87, yes the doctor measured me which i was about 24 1/2 - 25 cm so he was happy about that. It should be about 1 cm per week or there abouts. I have a very long flat bump according to him, LOL.

Yes, i have been kicked to death some days it is unreal. Last week i was feeling rather sick, so had a diet coke with my dinner, and then went to bed early 8pm, from that point until about midnight, no word of a lie it kicked and wriggled for 4 hours. I thought they where meant to sleep lots. Think i might be in for a very lively baby. Is your bump kicking lots Lucylu??

yeah my bump is kicking lots! can see it moving most of the time. sometimes little kicks and sometime massive ones that actually hurt. lol. least i know bubs is active . sounds like we r pretty similar. I was 24cm at my last appt which was when I was 23 and a half weeks. Having another one this week to get back in line because somehow my appointment timings have got all messed up.

Ha Bumpkin - I think that 4 hour marathon kicking session may have been that diet coke you had before bed! ha

Great to hear someone have a good checkup too, he sounded perfect...... but was he tasty too....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back