my 12wk scan

Zoe20

Reaction score
well after seeing my lil bean today i feel so much better. lil bean was active, could see so much when she started moving the thing around, she point out the hands the face, legs and feet. lil bean was measuring at 12wks and 4 day told her straight shes was wrong, that i couldnt have concieved 2days after i m/c, her reply was he must be a big baby. but anyway he/she is healthy and growing nicely everything is in place and as i said a pic too. everyone meet lil bean.

Zoe

Attachments

• IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0599.jpg
    IMG_0599.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 36
oh hunni am so happy for you, we are all really happy for you. glad baby is doing fine and if he is big let him get bigger lol x x x

So cute!! I have my scan tomorrow!! So nervous!! Xx

Congrats, glad all is well with bub!

xxxxxxx

thanks ladies, im happy lil bean is making a home and growing well, most be the midnight runs to asda for ice cream that making him/her grow so well lol. Cant wait to see my oh today and explain the scan pic, i sent him a pic txt yesterday his reply was i cant see it lol tried to explain it to him but think it will be beter pointing everything out from the hand near the mouth to the 2 little feet. Its acutal hit me this morning i have a baby growing inside me, guess it didnt feel real before hand. lol gunna sit back and let everything fall into place now.

thats it hunni, your gonna be a mummy...yay. am so happy for you x x x x

Lovely pic, and glad you are feeling better! Xxx

Ahh brilliant news , congrats on a lovely happy scan - will be lovely fokr oh to see the pic in person

Enjoy the rest of your pr

Congrats on a happy scan - you can relax and enjoy the remainder of it, it will go so fast now....

Good luck showing OH in person the scan piccy - enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back