dog jumped on my tum-will it be ok?

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
Omg,ralk about a worrier. this morning i was asleepin bed n my toy poodle was playing on the bed with my hubby,suddenky i was woken by him pouncing in my tummy.

now he is a toy poodle and he is a small dog but hedid come down with some impact.

Do think it vould gave damaged junior!???hope not, notim sure he ir she is tucked away in the amonitic fluid but must gave been a shock for the lil' bean.

Reassurence or guidance pls ladies.

Joy xxxxc

My children do it lots you should be fine, they don't know I'm pregnant so I keep saying I have a poorly tummy they have to be careful but that lasts about 2 mins and they come bouncing again xxx

My cats r always doin that. carrot, my oldest, is the size of a small dog and his favourite place is my tummy. I wouldn't worry hun, Pip is all good so junior will b too xx u will be surprised how much padding there is internally to protect bubba.

Morning hun!! I'm sure the lil bean has sooo much padding at this stage he/she will be fine! My dog also uses me as a climbing frame!! :hugs: xx

My dog (a bouncy boxer) is always climbing/jumping at me and baby is fine. I have been trying to train her better over the last few months though to not keep jumping up. She puts her head on my bump which is really cute, sure she can hear babies hb it kicks her back now!

yeah im sure if it was a problem you would know about it by now

I have had my god children run and jump at me loads and so far so good for little bean. I would nor worry and you will soon know if there is anything to worry about. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back