Mw appt went bad so sad beeing taken to hosp :(

evie_smith

Reaction score
They want to rush me in for a growth scan today! :,( I'm so upset!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I have a mw appt my bump size is gettin smaller :(

What are you measuring hun? Perhaps its because your bump has dropped?

Hi hon,
I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry-this is similar to what is happening to me in terms of bubs being slightly smaller in relation to the 'norm' each time I go. Remember you thought you'd dropped- that's probably the reason you are measuring smaller.

Good luck. xx

Also, remember me saying I think our bumps look identical and we are only a few days apart. Try not to worry- at least the scan will set your mind at ease. xx

omg hun! you got a text buddy? hope it goes ok! its probs just cos you've dropped :hug:

good luck hun fingers crossed it just your bump dropping xxxx

Good luck x hope all is ok x

They said baby is head down but not engaged so I can't see as it has dropped as such but they dis say it was in a much better position x

that's good that s/he's in a better position! any idea when you'll get your scan?

Awww must be worrying but i seem to remember just about everyone who's told thy have a small for dates bump seems to have massive babies... x

hopefully a scan will just put everyones mind at rest! I'm sure all will be fine but I know how worrying it is! My midwife always said I was measuring big and I had 3 growth scans - even after all the scans, right at the end she was still saying I was going to have a big baby, but came out at a very average 7lb 11oz! I wouldn't worry too much hun :)

all the best lovely try not to worry to much keep us posted x

Scan at 13.30 today I had this with zander and he was born 8lbs 3oz but the bump wasn't growing fast is all and I had gastric flu but this time round it's shrinking :(

Aw hun, im sure everything is okay! Let us know how u get on, best of luck!! X x

Aww Hun let us know what they say, hope youre ok, try not to worry :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back