Mw appt went bad so sad beeing taken to hosp :(

can totally understand why your pissed off, im forever back and fourth to hospital but with the opposite - a big baby, it sucks! consultant doesnt do much when i go for my appointment anyway and doesnt tell me much either which is bloody annoying, half the time i feel like they want to get me in and out as quick as possible and so now i've pretty much thrown my birth plan out of the window because of them and it really pisses me off!!

Big hugs :( xxxxx

That's exacally what I feel is happening to me I had a c section with my first and because this is my third they were thinking of puttin me at low risk now all of that is out of the window! I feel like when I'm in hosp all they do is say turn up on time then they sit you in the corner for ages and ages and ages and then they see you for two mins and say wait here wharle we write up ur notes ... 2hrs later oh the doctor has to come round and see you s/he is a bit busy ATM but SHOULDN'T be long .... :wall: at least on the upside if they disside baby hasn't grown in 2 weeks I will be 36 weeks at least if they disside it's best for baby to come out which they said could be an option they may have to take - but at least baby will get 2 weeks more cookin time ey! Can't help but worry coz my measurements haven't changes for 3 weeks now :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh god the amount of time wasted on doctors writting their notes, and the funny thing is next time your at the hospital you expect them to simply read the previous notes and instead you have to tell them everything all over again!

It must be worrying hun but your right at least bubby has more cooking time!

Hope it all works out ok, im sure LO is fine (i dont trust these bloody measurements!) xxxxx

Ahh Evie, sending you a big hug hun what a day you have had

Even if smaller , baby should still be happy and well in there, and like you said at least 2 more weeks oven time is great, 36 weeks a a good age as a worst case scenario.

you never know too, if all is well with baby , then you baby plans may be back on track

Sounds so stressful for you...hope you are feeling a little better today? x

oh hun im sure little bubs will be all okay! try not to be upset and worry cuz that wont do bubs any good! (easier said then done) xx

Thanks ladies I'm trying not to worry DH took me shopping this morning only asda food shopping but he let me pick up some t shirts for zander and knickers for bella with peppa pig on and a peppa pig DVD for her so it was a bit of retail therapy even if it was for the kids and in the sale lol! DH has gone to pick up are 7 seater now so that's making me happier :) I got a baking pack so I can make biscuits with the kids later and it's all ready packages so they can't measure it out wrong lol! So I will have some nice toffee and White choc biscuits later to help fatten baby up haha! X still a little concerned as babys movments have been down last few days but I'm putting that down to baby growing (if just a little lol) still more than ten movements in ten hours so far 4 movements since 6am so that's made me happier- prob was like this b4 it's just I'm
Worrying about everything now every twinge and movement :wall:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back