Classical music for the Bump UPDATE I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Ok i still can't stand conventional classical music but BABY EINSTINE IS BRILLIANT
The music is fun easy listening and whats more Collier LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
He actually now dances along in time to the music making my bump move in rhytham as he jiggles to his favorite 2 songs
Carmaen Suite Medley, Bizet
and William Tell Overture,"Lone Ranger", Rossini

im going to get more baby Einstine now :cheer: :cheer:

And the Mother & Baby Levantis musci cd is lovley and relaxing and soothing

Very impressed :cheer: and so is my Boy :hug:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I HATE CLASSICAL MUSIC :talkhand: :talkhand: :puke: :puke:

But ive purchased 2 cds from play.com to play to my Son in the womb

http://www.play.com//ProductOutline.asp ... 6845&r=CDJ

http://www.play.com//ProductOutline.asp ... 7045&r=CDJ

Urrhhh not looking forward to it id rather listen to someone scratching thier nails down a blackboard. :shakehead:

Im going to give them a go if it helps my babies brain to develop then i'll try it.

But i will have my mp3 player and ear phones in blocking out the hidious stuff :rotfl:

And play the classical rubbish to the Bump via my laptop.
I hope i wont be able to hear it through the headphones :( :lol:

Anyone else doing the same what do you think?????

Im not playing classical music to my bump but I will be taking it to a gig next Friday to see Hot Chip, not quite classical though!!

Go for it if its proven to work.

Funniky enough I was just thinking about the same thing. Thought I might tune into Classic FM while i'm busy around the house-I wonder if it's worth it? :think:

Well i don't see the difference in playing classical music and playing music that you actually want to listen too.
So i will be sticking to the music i like as baby will be hearing it when he/she comes out of there anyway.

You could put headphones on your bump. I will play music to my bump but probably not classical, just the music I listen to. When can they hear?

Try some Mozart, hon. Particularly The Magic Flute. You probably have heard bits of it before and it's fairly soothing. It's quite good for background music. Also, Grieg's Pier Gynt is fabulous, Vivaldi's Four Seasons, Strauss's Blue Danube & The William Tell Overture by Rossini are all good choices and most you will probably know as they are used in adverts quite a lot.

I think any sort of music would be good to play though for Baba, (although thrash metal may not give the effect you were after. LOL)

Enjoy!!!

Tadpole said:
. (although thrash metal may not give the effect you were after. LOL)

Enjoy!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Metal is my James music you know RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ROARRRRRRRRRR IM GONA KILL YOU, THRASH YOU HEAD ABOUT, AND MAKE MY VOCAL CORDS VERY SOUR

And Heavy metal is supposed to be the flip side to Classical very complicated in tune and muscial note, good for brain development BLAH BLAH BLAH :roll:
He wants me to play his music to the baby :roll: :roll: :roll:
MY ANSWER :talkhand: :shakehead:
I hope a :pray: our little boy does not grow up to like it or my life will be a living hell

Hehe,
my OH plays the piano, but that's about as much classical music as baby is likely to hear. I'm not anti-it i just don't really like to listen to it. Lol.
I'm sure baby will be fine with little/no classical music though no ahrm in seeing what it does to their musical taste! Lol.

Hi,

I quite enjoy listening to classical music if I'm in the mood (not usually allowed now - CBeebies rules the roost!!!) and I did play it to Daisy a fair bit, when I was expecting her but she hates it now and moans like mad when I put it on, ha ha.

I played my sons cot mobile music to him every night in the hope it would signal sleep to him each night..he is nearly 10 months old and wakes 3 times a night and playing his mobile to him had no effect whatsoever lol

it is something to do though while pregnant

I listen to it anyway and usually had classic fm on driving home from work. Its quite calming especially when you're running the gauntlent of the drive home :)

I listened to anything and still do, I have very eclectic tastes in music.

Hi,

My 2nd little girl didn't settle or sleep well at night until she was about 18 months old and we used to put her to sleep to classical music - it did seem to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back