Music in labour!

aliciabubba

Reaction score
Did any of you ladies use music during labour? Or any ladies considering using music? Can you play it out loud do you think in the labour room or you have to have ear phones in? I really think my fav music will help me thru labour and keep me calm. X

i had some of my own music playing but low as i was in overnight in labour had pendulum the other side x x x

i do too but i think for this one am thinking some decent clubland or lmfao as he kicks most to them x x x

Yeah I had the radio on! I never really paid much attention to it unless I was having a contraction! It gave me something to focus on! Only thing was that after the gas and air I was so out my face that the music sounded like it was playing slow and really freaked me out lol! Xxx

I did. I had three home made cds that I listened too. One was a very.chilled out one, the other a motivating one with eminem and some clubland classics on. It was nice to have something I knew to focus on and will do it again.xxx

I'm hoping to have my music with me :). A bit of Bob Marley and some Stevie Wonder maybe a bit of Elton should help see me through :).

:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

I had music playing loud. It added something I could moan at people for not doing right! Haha

I had a whole playlist designed for mine but I never even listened to it :lol: watched tv instead and then when it was at the final stages it was too intense for any sound bar my grunts ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm planning on using music as much as possible.

I was wonderin about the latest stuff and if it would be suitable lol I am not so sure....

I think I will stick my ipod on random shuffle and see where we go from there :)

xx

They were playing Elvis during my c-section lol, I didn't realise until my OH told me afterwards. I was more interested in the fact that they moved my leg and I didn't feel it although I could see it. NHS drugs are fantastic :D

I didn't have any on but the tv was on in the birthing pool room. I still to this day remember the episode of Friends that was on! I don't remember taking much else in after that, other than when I started pushing there was a news report about the war in Iraq which I asked to be turned off as I didn't want my baby being born hearing that!!

This time I plan to have some music to focus on when the contractions are strong. Nothing too chilled, nothing too full-on. Maybe some Michael Kiwanuka or something 60's. Or just a mix and have it on shuffle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back