Munch out, ladies room, bubbles and horseboxes

Fly

Reaction score
I just wanted to share with you all the wonderful delightful munchtastical befnefits of left over cold pesto pasta with left over greek salad....

I love being pregnant - its the only time in my life where I actually go off crap food and crave healthy food. can't get enough salad at the moment its so bloomin lush!!!! I've not actually put any weight on infact I've lost a few pounds... am really happy because its not like i couldn't afford to lose a few pounds (was 15 and a half stone when i found out i was expecting and put on half a stone in the first few weeks but since then have stayed at that level) and me bump is growing well and i feel fantastic so woohoo for craving of healthy foods :dance:

Yesterday I went with a friend of mine to an open day at Bath Spa Uni - she got an unconditional to study environmental science and its such a beautiful campus.. had a lovely time mooching about although bloblet was trampoling off my bladder for the entire day n if i went to the ladies room once i must have gone about 30 times pmsl! yeah i nearly did an all :rotfl: great university though... really clean toilets in every single block we went in :clap: and the rolls of bog paper don't have cardboard tubes either...very ecologically sound :cheer: I liberated some really pretty postcards of Stonehenge that were free in the Students Union :oops: :rotfl:

Then we went into Bath itself. Sniffed EVERYTHING in lush until natascha pointed out that i looked like i had been snorting lines of something illegal :rotfl: Then we had an icecream cos it woulda been rude not to n then.. ohhhhh it was so lovely.. then we went to the Spa (UK's only natural spa water spa) and it was gurt lush!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rooftop pool is bath water temperature but you feel just right cos of being outside - wallowed in the bubbles n then we went down to the steam room complex but i didn't go in the steam rooms - just had a cool temperature foot spa and told a highly innapropriate couple to "get a F****N room" honestly... I KNOW its a horny place to be with ya lover especially with bubbles n therapeutic water n waterfall showers n the suchlike.. but gropin ya missus's boobs n stickin ya tongue down her throat ain't really appropriate on a buzy saturday afternoon at the start of tourist season... me n tascha pushed them outta the way in the end and got a back massage under the waterfall lol :rotfl:

Then we went down to the minerva pool which is undercover and a bit warmer - stood in the bubbles for a bit n felt very snoozy - coulda done with a waterproof pillow :rotfl: Managed to stretch myself backwards into a crab position under the water which felt lovely n I think I've taken some pressure off the trapped nerve in my shoulder - utter bliss.....we floated home :D :D :D

Men folk are having a blokes cinema sesh in our bedroom...Terminators and Predators and my son is havin a wicked time and my OH is enjoying watching the films with a wide-eyed little boy for the first time :D keep hearing snippets of explanations of what the hell is going on in terminator lol...enough to tie anyone's brains in knots tryin to figure out all that time travel lol - little man is lovin it though :wink:

Oh and to top the lot off... i have just found out that it looks like my ex is buggering off to the continent finally - well at least i know for definate that his best mate is going as he's just put his horsebox up for sale...and they can both bugger off as far as I am concerned so am hoping it means my ex is going too... hurrah :D :clap: good riddance!!!!! does my nut in that they are still living in the same county as me... this is my home county n they hurt me and my boy massively last year so i can't wait to know they've gone finally - bloody travellers what don't travel nowhere except for further down the slippery slope into wankerism :shakehead: anyways :wave: be glad to see the back of them and my son will be happier knowin that he ain't likely to bump into them ever again!

Think thats all my news...

Hope everyone is well and the early 2nd triers are startin to feel a bit more human and a little less sick now :hug: Big hugs to anyone in pain or not feeling well :hug:

Lots of love and sunshine
Sarah xxxx

Wow what a lovely day!! I dont live far from you so may have to take a trip up to Bath myself for some relaxation and hopefully have as great a day as you!xx

Wow Sarah, you're in a brilliant mood!! I want some of that!!

Sounds like you're having an excellent weekend with all your good news and happy moments!! :cheer:

Glad everything is going well for you :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back