lingerie for blossoming women?

sasha715

Reaction score
why is it impossible to find sexy lingerie (and by lingerie i mean babydolls n sexy things not just bras n pants!)???? ur told that some womens sex drive hightens during pregnancy and some fall. my partner is taking me away to a health spa and weve got a suite i just wanted to impress him n emerge from the bathroom lookin rather gorg! has anyone else searched for sexy bedroom dress and ben successful??

No sorry can't help with the question but just wanted to say how extremely jealous I am of the health spa thing!!! Have a wonderful time :D

:D lol thanks. well its guna b my 21st so normally it would be a big party weekend but as thats probably not a good idea him and my mum and uncle are puttin all the money together coz its quite posh! but when they booked they said all the staff got excited coz i'll be 8mnths when im there!

You're so right it's really hard to find anything that isn't a sensible granny pant or nursing bra!! That said some baby dolls have those opening in the middle of the front or have a lot of material in them under the bra bit so perhaps something like that would be good?

If I had an ounce of business sense it would be worth starting something up there as there's obviously a gap in the market!!

Hi i just typed "sexy underwear for pregnant women" in to google search and it brought up a few sites also you could try changing the words round, there has got to be a web site that you could find some thing sexy on, happy hunting
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back