mums of big boys

Babylicious

Reaction score
how much formula does your LO take?

Harry is taking 6 ounces every 4 hours he's draining each bottle, should i increase the amount? he is having water too but seems hungry :?

i think ur supposed to if they drain the bottle? do what u think em u kno best

Yeah I agree! If hes draining the bottle you should make more next time. Nathan was a right little guzzler :D

I just had a comment from the health visitor about how big his tummy was and then sil went on about how I was over feeding him :(

Jacob is now taking 7oz bottle of hungry baby milk every 4 hours. He started draining the 6oz bottles so I just increased them to 7oz. He has got a little round belly now :lol: I'm actually going to get him weighed today, two and a half weeks ago he was 12lb 5oz and he's grown loads!

When Jacob was poorly in hospital at 5 weeks, one of the doctors said we were over feeding him! It really upset me as he had been gaining weight nicely and I thought we were doing right by him. Anyhow, I spoke to my HV about it and she said that you can't overfeed a baby as they will just throw the extra they don't need back up.

If Harrison is drianing each bottle and isn't being sick a lot, up his bottle if you feel it's the right thing to do. Our boy's are just hungry little monsters and are probably going to grow into big lads :lol: Do what you think is right :hug:

James has 8oz of hungrier baby every 3 hours :lol:

he has just started completely draining it and then cries his heart out like he is still hungry!

So im gonna give him 9oz and see how he goes.

If he is hungry he is hungry babe. You cant reason with a baby that u think they have had enough, and i didnt think they had the capacity to be greedy and if they have more than they can handle they will throw it up anyways....

your his mummy and you know best. He is a big boy so if the poor little critter is draining and still seems hungry...give him more.

:hug:

i'm going to up his feeds, sil just made me feel like a bad mum :(

he's a big lad like his dad so he obviously needs it.

Tell your sil to jog on! :x if hes draining the bottle then he needs more hunni! Your his mum and know what he needs - god your sil has peed me off and i dint even know the hoe!

People that say stuff like that dont have the experience of huge babies. :hug: :hug: :hug: your doing a grand job emma

Lily has 6oz bottles and only drains some of them but she seems quite small compared to some babies on here :think: If she hungry she can have as much as she wants. Like JDo said if they have to much they will throw what they dont want. I think it would be hard to over feed a baby of his age :hug: Tell your SIL to :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back