Mums due around their own birthday

Jellyboobs

Reaction score
My LO is due 29th September and my birthday is the 27th and until my OH mentioned if it was worth planning anything for mine earlier, I'd completely forgotten about it! :lol:

Anyone else the same? (Or been the same with one of their children in the past?)

I am due on the 29th and my birthday is the 22nd x

Babes due the 17th Feb and my birhday is the 27th! I really don't want to share a birthday with my child because my birthday will be forgotten. I say this because I go all out for my loved ones on their birthday so all my effort will go into making a great birthday for my child.

Mine's due on my brother-in-laws birthday, but hoping s/he won't be, I want them to have their own day.

Two weeks before is our wedding anniversary, and I reeeeally don't want that date either, lol!! Bit of a shame, as we were going to spend the day in the room we had on our wedding night and make the most of the sofa, tv, dining table etc and really go all out with room service and stuff. Won't be the same with me being mahusive - but it is near the hospital, lol!

im due on 18th and my birthday the 14th and this will not be coming on my birthday im spending the day in coffee shop eating cake not in agony lols

yep im the 4th of Dec, baby due the 9th. reckon its some genetic fertility thing? lol

I'm due the 1st Feb and my birthday is 9th, definitely not sharing mine either!! :lol:

Our baby is not due near eithe rof our birthdays but is due near a lot of other family members!!

brother is Nov 14th
brother in law is 21st
neice is 20th
grandma is 23rd
best mate is 8th
neice 25th

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

I share my birthday with my eldest. He was waaaay overdue so I was expecting to be having a drink on my birthday, not a baby lol xx

I'm due on the 15th Dec, bday is on the 9th
would be a lovely birthday present but don't want to share hahah!

Baby due on 14th Nov, my birthday is the 23rd. Glad really. I hate my birthday with a passion and have developed real issues about it. Having little one's birthday will take the focus away and give me something to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back