Mummys with lil boys..

lol, yep it seems to be a prior warning that a wee fountain is about to occur with our wee man too!

Sarah x

I only found out just before I had Leo, My sister in law told me that if I have a boy to expect the odd erection, I was horrified at first, haha but soo used to it now!!

xx

Yup Rudy gets them too.

With regard to the orning aspect, older men get it too. I lovingly term it 'morning glory'.

Sage said:
Especially when they start playing with it! Kyran loves a fiddle in the bath! But he gets himself all excited and it turns into a little snorkel! He thinks it hilarious if he pees in the bath and it shoots up into the air. I swear he plays with it on purpose so he can make his 'fountain' lets just hope this continues to be the reason for playing with it until hes married!! or at least 30!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: they always play with them.. how many times we have had pooy fingers is a joke..

Harrison does it before he pees lol. he also grabs it and pulls which makes sean cringe :lol:

tinkerbell* said:
Oh god, this ois totally normal. Theo gets them all the time. OH is so funny when changing Theos Nappy and it happens he panicks and is like "omg, omg... thats not right". haha he always has them with he has woken up. . . probs having lots of dreams about boobies or something, hehe.

the Other day Theo Pee'd when he had an errection and it shot up in the air and hit my lip... luckily i had my mouth closed (unusual for me), lol Cheeky Boy, he laughed afterwards, im sure he had it planned all along!
Reminds me of that advert with the dad changing the little boys nappy and it sprays the ceiling like a hose pipe, lmao! That was the image that came to mind! :rotfl:

Haha! Yes they certainly do. Luke's only had one (that I have seen) a few times and it just seems "wrong"

I remember when my first nephew had one, my sis was freaking out going "I can't get his nappy on!!!!!!" I was in hysterics!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back