Deffo got our boys name!

Yes, I know I said 5 kids was my limit but I can't give up on my dream of a little girl. I'm planning to travel to Cyprus in July next year for gender selection x

Oooooo :love: fx everything will go perfect and you will get your pink bundle :love:

Thanks hun, fx!
I wouldn't try naturally again, that will deffo be my last try x

ooooh well this is exciting Cos!!!!! xx

It is exciting isn't it. Just hope that my body recovers quickly from this one and that I actually fall pregnant again!!!
At least I get a nice relaxing break in Cyprus as part of the bargain! :) x

Aw chicken I am over the moon that you will be trying again! Xxx

I'm a bit nervous about having such a large family, is it really difficult?? Will I ever be able to take us all on holiday??? I have loads of questions!! xx

It is exciting isn't it. Just hope that my body recovers quickly from this one and that I actually fall pregnant again!!!
At least I get a nice relaxing break in Cyprus as part of the bargain! :) x

It's nice to hear you've made this decision. Hope it all works out for you xxxx

We'll need a new car/bus (we have a 7 seater at the mo!) x

Thanks kedi, it's a bit scary but at least I know if I do get pregnant again it will be a little girl xx

YAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAAAAA!! I am so pleased for you babe! xx

Thanks kedi, it's a bit scary but at least I know if I do get pregnant again it will be a little girl xx

YAY, you will get your pink bundle after all. I dread to think the day she brings home her first boyfriend with all the brothers she will have. lol!!

It's so surreal planning my next pregnancy whilst still pregnant lol xx

Cos you will be fine I find 6 no harder then 2 yes there are money issues I'm not rich by any means but my kids have everything and more then other kids and never go without. The are loved more then anything in the world and with a bit organising which you are well used to you can do anything and go anywhere you want. I love having a big family and the kids love being part of one the good point far outweigh any bad x

That's good to hear, I know we'll be fine. I already love nothing more than all the kids around the table at meal times, Christmas and birthdays are fab. I suppose it's the logistics of it that worry me but it's nothing I can't handle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back