mum and sister have pcos-will gp test me?

toscacat

Reaction score
Have just found out my mum and sister have polycystic varies. My periods have always been light. Had implant removed after three years and am currently on cd 54. I have only been ttc for ten weeks but given family history will gp test me?

Last edited:
I was in this position him as my mum and aunt have it. My GP was happy to send me for bloods and scan after my periods went missing after stopping the pill and my skin got really bad. And I do have pcos. You should deffo make an appointment and ask hun, then you'll know either way xxx

Thank you very much for this has given me confidence to be firm when I go in didn't want them to think I was being dramatic! Have u ever been given anything to bring on period?

Also I see you have started clomid? Did they start you on it straight away after diagnosis ?

The recommended ingestion of evening primrose oil pregnancy supplement is from first day of menstrual period through the ovulation. Once the person has confirmed pregnancy, she may retake this supplement on the 36th week of conception till labor. This can help prepare the cervix for childbirth and labor. It can make delivery easier for the mother and child.

Eli
Evening Primrose Oil Pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back