Multiple +OPKs..... HELP PLZ!!! xx

Kezzipea

Reaction score
Hey all!!!

Ive already been stressin about this on another thread but thawt id give u all a lovely pee-stick pic to look at and any help wud be gratefully recieved as i am baffled!!!

Ok so the first few OPKs ive labelled wat CDs they are (then i got too lazy) But basically the first 2 +'s are cd16 am/pm.
Then CD 17....18...and now today CD19.

So the first few look + as they are the same as the test line. So i BD'd LOTS.
But 4 days later im still gettin +'s!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?

And todays is even DARKER than the test line. So ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I was expecting to get the 1st pos cd15/16 which i did.....but not this!

Has anyone come across this before? Or have any ideas?

Please help out a rather stressed PF friendling. :oooo:
Love and baba dust to all!
xxxx

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 33
Gosh opks are confusing things! mine only ever went positive in the morning, still positive that afternoon, then postiive the next morning then negative by 2nd day afternoon!

I'm not sure what it could mean - you said you have done an hpt so can't be preg....erm. I think it can mean you are producing more than one egg or that the egg hasn't popped yet and your are still producing LH to try to ov....this is gonna be one supa dupa egg!!!!!

wown thats a lot of + opks u have there but the last one looks like the one for me i have only ever had possitives cd 13-14 or when i am 7 ish weeks pregnant,soooo confusing for you x

hmmm looks like you ov'd at cd17 or there abouts doesnt it, remember with OPKS 2 lines doesnt always mean positive lol they have to be dark as or darker than control line

personally cheap opks are shit, totally shit you need a digi to confirm it for sure otherwise you go loopy :looped:

my opks were never as dark as control line lol but i know i oved as got bfp but also ov pains and bit of ewcm opks are very confusing and i think if u have weired results like this and no other signs then a digi one to back it up maybe a gd idea :) x

The last 5 OPKs are the only one's I'd pay any attention to and even then I think only the last OPK is what I would count as a "text book "positive (although the 4 before that I would still count as +, it may just be as your surge was coming and the last one is when you surge actually arrived?)

I agree about the digi OPK Kezzi!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanx people.
Well yesterdays (second from bottom) i thawt was not quite pos as its fadier (i know thts not a word but im going with it lol :) )
But today is such an obvious +.
So its like i had a pos at start of week (wen i thawt i wud have)....a neg...and then a pos agen today?
TBH the pisture quality is rather TURD! Cd 16 and 17 are slightly darker than test line in real light. cd 18 is lighter. and cd19 (todays) is immensely darker. Can u ovulate twice??
Confuzzled!
I know lynette i happen to think all OPKs are shat wether exp or cheap but i am a OPK psycho so i cant keep away. Ive spent money on CB digi smiley ones before now and had probs so id rather sepdn £5 on a bargain bucket from ebay :)

Do u think i shud BD agen today then now just incase?
My foof doesnt know what the HELL is going on in last few days.

xxxx

Last edited:
nawww what a ballache! Fadier is officially a ttc term from this day!!!

i'd just sex sex sex sex :shock: go for it sweety!

have you tried temping alongside the opks hun, as i know girlshere who thought they ov'd on a certain day then their temp reading showed it to be a little later?

I dont really understand temping or wat it entails? <- big word for me.
Its all just giving me a headache.
And now just wen my OH thawt it was the safe part of my cycle where im not a crazy BD lady..... ive now gotta tell him its back on agen.....
(You'd think our fellas wud love all this rabbiting but it seems wen OV day occurs and its action stations u practically have to rape them!!!)

Have u done temping hun? xxxx

no but i want to after a few months of NTNP, all it involves is taking your temp every day and watching for the peak? i THINK lol, sounds better and something new? I may not last out ntnp as long as i intend though lol so if i start it why dont you do it with me!

temping bitches

aye i will hun.
Ill do some 'temping bitch' research and maybe start next month!
Is it normal temperature takin or do we have to stick a thermometre up our doodahs????? :shock:

xxxxx

ha i would say only YOU could ask that question but i asked the same :rofl:

you can stick it up your vagina if you really want to, but generally under the armpit is ok haha

hiya u cant ov twice no well actualy u can but its extremely rare but the body does gear up for it and then for wat ever reason fails and it goes again and by the look of it thats wat has happened dunno y the chuff it does that mind but i would jsut have a shag fest to cover urself lol x

Hiya :)

My experiences of OPKs (although limitied because I have been mainly NTNP since January & only recently in the last month started getting hardcore on the OPKs, now i'm actually addicted though already haha!!...) anyway.. going slightly off track lol... my experience is that throughout most of my cycle I have very faint lines (& rarely have no line at all) so i've always classed my faint lines as a negative & only when it gets really dark like yours have done recently do I class it as a positive so looks as though you may be a 'mad BD lady' a fair bit this month hehe enjoy!! xxx

Let me know if and when you start temping and you can count me in x

Ive been taking my temp daily since CD1 of my current cycle (im now im CD14) and its really all over the place, makes no sense to me at all!! It shot up on CD's 8, 9 & 10 then came back down on 11 & 12 then shot up again over last 2 days 13 & 14 but OPKs are still remaining really faint, no change at all (I usually OV anytime between CD 14 so today & CD21)

Good luck if you do try and take temp + do OPKs but really hope it doesnt confuse you even more like it has done me lol.. :) xxx

Ahhh ladies i duno wat to do!!!
Im worried if like u say janine temping is just ANOTHER thing to confuse me.
People who say to chillax wen TTC clearly need their head scanning! Its virtually impossible!
Ive had another lovely +OPK this morning........
Ive never wanted a positive on a test to sod off so much in my life! :)

Dum dee dum dee dum xxxx

Ahhh ladies i duno wat to do!!!
Im worried if like u say janine temping is just ANOTHER thing to confuse me.
People who say to chillax wen TTC clearly need their head scanning! Its virtually impossible!
Ive had another lovely +OPK this morning........
Ive never wanted a positive on a test to sod off so much in my life! :)

Dum dee dum dee dum xxxx

argh raaar to your opks!!! :shock: i am not planning on temping for a good 3-4 months like i so need a break i have loved NOT seeing my pee every day since i started back up with NTNP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back