Multiple +OPKs..... HELP PLZ!!! xx

Do u never turn round and just have a little look for old times sake? :)
x

i do have a little rummage for ewcm :blush:

hahaha rummage.
I gave up with tht as i have no i wat im lookin for.

Just pokin away for no real reason really....ahem.
How u finding NTNP?

so you're just fapping :rofl: HA

ntnp is ok, i know when i ov anyways pretty much its just nice to have a clear head for a change. I doubt it will last as long as i want it to i said till september after our holiday BUT i was amazoning basal thermometers last night :blush:

CONTROL FREAK

Ahhh hun i think ur such a smarty pants doin NTNP!
I may join u after this stoopid opk crapified month. WA!

Shes a super freak! Super freak! SUPERRRR FREAKKKKYYYYYY! :)

lol opks just dont work for you do they? i was lucky i guess in that i always got 2 good lines over a 2 days period when i OV'd but that doesnt make it better, then i have no excuse as to why i am not up the duffers

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i think temping would realyyyy confuse me and i would probs forget lol im ok with opks as its only for a few days but temping is everyday its hard enough remembering to take my asprina nd folic acid daily :-/ think im going cenile or how ever u spell it lmao x

Well if u are jojo then im going hop into the senile box with u!
I forget to take folic acid all the time.
And EPO.

I only rememer to POAS with my OPKs cuz im utterly and totally obsessed with them.

Next month i am infact going to BURN them all.
Yep.

:shock:

Lynette i know prob stoopid Q as uve been TTC for 3yrs but have u been poked and prodded and tested for everything that mite be wrong?
xx

well............ had 21 day bloods and they were brilliant but, my OH is not happy about fertility treatment, he is a firm beliver of ''what will be will be'' and anything i want to have is invasive, he is having a SA done but thats it. If i cant concieve like this, i wont be having a baby :shock:

i see his point, it doesnt bother me either way i appreciate he doesnt want me to force this baby to come. There is nothing up with me tho, i dont have endometriosis, all hormones are fine, periods regular, eggs are fine.

just takes time, i can get pregnant as i found out so lets hope it happens again x

Im pretty much the same hun. Theyve done blood tests, scans, blah blah blah.....
Everything comes back normal.
They are testing my OHs tadpolians on 7th july but its taken them over 2 yrs to get their arses into gear to even do tht.
PFFT and HUMPF!
Well actually my OH is being a complete ARSE CANDLE at the moment! It was HIS idea to start TTC agen i was bit worried about gettin too stressed again. But i went along with it..... waited for my AF too sod off.....started the OPKs..... finally got + (lots of them).... and now.....his mojo has disappeared and quite frankly i feel like snapping his 'mofo' off.....

So yes. Im highly annoyed and slightly upset at the mo.
More moaning from me...... :)

wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
~

tits.

Last edited:
booo to your oh, problem with mine is he likes to shoot his load in the wrong place........well all over the place :roll:

well hey if ya cant moan here where can ya moan hehe my of was beeing a knob nose the other day why are men like children a lot of the time or is it just mine lol im so glad he works away 2 nights a week ha ee that sounds awfull but god i love the peace i realy do lol im also a poas addict ur ok opks from around day 9 altho i know i dont ov till at least day 13 lol and then i hpt poas from like dpo 5 or summet its crazy i need to order more opks i only have about 4 yikes thats if my stupid body ever gets bk to normal!! grrrr x

booo to your oh, problem with mine is he likes to shoot his load in the wrong place........well all over the place :roll:
:shock::wall2: lmao mine likes to puch his luck with his bork lol what a chuffing waste i say hahahahaha

Pmsl. Friggin men and their blasted spunk!

jojo sorry hun cudnt help noticing ur signature and i maybe being a stoopid arse but wats a blighted ovum? (srry for ur losses btw) Huggles.

xx

its where its like an empty egg doll x i think x

Oh wow how wierd i had one of them in with my twins xmas 2010.
I had two in one sac and then an empty sac next to them aswell.
xxxx

If you ladies are thinking of taking temps etc what I will do if I remember is at the end of this cycle of mine I will post my completed chart on here for ppl to see and look at when temps when up+down, compare that to when I had positive OPKs etc.. might help us all get our heads around it a bit :) I'm on CD15 today & can expect anything up to a 35 day cycle (so a few weeks to go yet!) But I will post it on here... does anyone know how I would do that? It will be on a word doc? xxx

Ooo that would be interesting to see!

you could copy and paste it in a post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back