Mucusy Discharge at 11 weeks (TMI)

hols1981

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Quick question for you...(maybe TMI for those feeling queasy)
Went to the toilet before and had a fairly large clump of mucusy white/ transparent discharge..(about size of 50p coin - i didnt measure it ) :)
Dont feel itchy but thinking maybe its thrush..
Just wondered if anyone has had this as well?
Trying not to panic too much about it - as know only a few days til my scan and i have been good recently at not panicking too much..
but just wondered if any else has had thick/ clumpy discharge that is kind of mucusy/ globby (nice!!)?
Any thoughts appreciated ladies
thank you
Hols

hi,

i have just been to the doctors with this on monday, the exact same as you. the doc did a few checks to be sure but said that it is totally normal, only to go back if i get itchy or it burns when i wee or of course if i bleed. and ive had no problems :)

hope this helps hun
xx

ahh thank you so much!! thats made me feel bit better
I thought it was prob normal - but you do worry when you see something you havent before!
Hopefully all will be ok at scan next wk
thanks again xx

Apparently the amount of discharge you produce increases in pregnancy, so I wouldn't worry unless, as you say, it itches or burns or is brown/bloody.

yeah ive had loads of the stuff, told the midwife yesterday and she said is normal so i wouldnt worry if it still that clear colour, any colour change then id see the midwife ro doctor x

I didn't know what was going on down there this morning when out with dog! Thought I'd either wee'd myself or dredded looking incase it was blood. Turns out a lot of clear/White discharge. Panic over!!

same as that dreaded feeling always gets me thinking.. is it or is it not x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back