Very much TMI.

SarahCarps2be

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

VERY VERY TMI. Sorry :whistle:

Just a little thing thats been niggling at me recently... :wall2:

I know it's bad cause you wash all the good bacteria out, but it's just a massive OCD habit which I used to do, not so much anymore tbh!

I used to wash up inside myself AGESSSSSSSS ago, ended up getting BV because of it, which obviously made the washing more needed lol.

However, I've kind of grown out of that habit..
Before I had my BFP, I had little to none discharge at all...

Now, it's like I'm constantly soaked all the time!
It's not itchy, and not off colour, it's see-thru/white. And also doesn't smell.

I was in the bath last night and felt a bit minging, and I just casually washed, and out came a massive blob of what looked like snot, it was see thru, and didn't have any odour, but it looked like what girls in Tri 3 described as their plug.... Had no brown or blood in it though..

Just makes me wonder if it's normal or not!?

I feel like I'm gonna look like a right scab now lol :(

I had that at the begging, I came to the conclusion that was just cm. I was wet all the time those first 3 months... It got better now thankfully until it gets all bad again I'm a couple of months lol...

I know where your coming from altho i keep having a snotty discharge almost everyday :L But im not worrying too much about it because its not smelly or colored.. i am going to ask the midwife about it if it doesnt stop soon tho lol.. Try not to worry :) x

I get this 5 days out of 7 - so quite often. I told my midwife and she said that it's perfectly normal as its just your mucus plug breaking off and it does replace itself. She said your actual mucus plug will be quite bloody and there will be ALOT of it so you will Know the difference

:wave:Heya,

I asked my MW about this because I have quite a lot of discharge and she said it was nothing to worry about at all as long as it is not smelly/off colour or irritating me down there.

I have to wear a panty liner all the time. It's one of those annoying pregnancy related things I think hun xx

I've always suffered from discharge and at different times of the month it varied in consistancy. Which i am aware is only natural.

I know increased vaginal discharge throughout pregnancy is extremely normal!

It's if it starts smelling or itching or has blood etc in it then you need to see someone.

My discharge is practically the same colour all the time APART from after sex! I dont know if you have noticed a difference or not but i am going to mention to the MW on my next appointment.

You may just need to wear a pantyliner so you dont ruin your underwear thats all.

x

After sex, I ujst find it's a bit more clumpy, but I'm guessing it's due to OH swimmers haha. But again it's never smelly or anything so I tend to not worry...

Yeah i think its normal, mine changes colour slighty after sex, god knows why!
At least you know it's normal! Pregnancy not very glamerous after all is it lol

i had some very suspicious stuff coem out during tri 2 but eased off a bit and now is back with avengance, so defo normal, if you are worried tell the midwife x

Lots of discharge is very normal :) hadn't had to wear pantyliners since I easing my teens but have had to start using them again! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back