Mucus Plug?

Rachaellius

Reaction score
K i'm confused I THINK I just had a bit of a show...
Sorry about TMI but I've been wearing pads for a couple of weeks because of dc but I looked just and there was something on it which I know it sounds gross but the only way I can describe it is like snot. It was green. My dc has never looked like that before.
Also there was only a little bit of it. Is it way too earky to be getting a show? As I heard it can happen a couple of weeks before but I still have 5 weeks left?
Eeep what should I do, should I just see if I get anymore?
X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I lost a tissue full of green snotty like stuff (sorry tmi!) last week and i told my mw she said she didnt think it would have been my plug - god knows how they know without looking but still.. i dont think losing your plug necessarily means too much from what ive heard and read so i wouldnt worry but id ring your mw if you are worrying xx

Hmm yeah might see if there is anymore overnight if there is I'll give her a call. I can't think what else it could be though my dc has never looked like that before and it can't be an infection as I've only just finished a weeks course of antibiotics and saw mw today and she confirmed my uti had gone. x

i lost my plug earlier in week, i thought my waters had gone as had a kind of gush, when i went to the loo it was blood and water, went to get checked at hospital and they said it was 'show' with fluid.

since then ive had a brown blood like jelly come away one big bit then little bits.

with my son i had a show just before labour which was like a blood clot, tmi, thick and all stuck together.

maybe it was just thicker dc but like you say if they havent looked how do they know x x

To me, it sounds like ur plug cos of the colour. Dont know how ur mw dismissed it without seeing it!
Just keep an eye out hun. Some women lose it all in ine go and some lose it bits at a time.
But dont worry, u can lose it weeks before ur due. Just means ur body is moving in the rite direction :)

i lost a tiny blob of brownish mucas nearly 2weeks ago. My mw said it sounds like a show but they dont worry when your as far as we are. Ive lost none since though.

xx

Oh ok so I don't need to do anything about it then. Not had anymore overnight. I've been awake half the night feeling like crap though. Had to get up twice to be sick because of heartburn :( got such a bad headaxhe and am sooo tired today now :cry:

i would call your MW just to be re-assured. but i think it sounds normal

Hope you feeling better :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111