Is this my mucus plug?

beckibooxx

Reaction score
Hey girls, a bit TMI... but anyway

last night i went to the loo and wiped, there was a small blob of discharge about the size of a 10 pence peice.. there was no Blood with it but ive been feeling a bit wet .. down there not all time just every now and then.. if this my mucus plug coming out slowly? cos this little blob of mucus was a bit random and never had it before... im wondering what i should do.. tell midwife? cos like ive said before my 1 year old daughter was premature and i had lost my mucus plug around this timr with her (28 weeks) and 3 weeks later she popped out lol, also im measuring 32cm and midwife said its a bit big for what i should be but didnt sound concerned.. but i am?

what you guys think i should do? :)

Definitely phone your midwife, esp if your daughter was premature

Best to get checked out given your history xxxx

I agree , you can loose a bit of plug and it can reform, but esp as you have history with prem labour, get checked out properly just incase - let us know how you get on

Thanks guys, I shall ring them 2mow and see what they think i should do :)

hey ladies
rang midwife yesterday and she said just to keep eye on things if i get any contractions to ring delivery suite so nothing i can really do till then :) just worrying really :(

Hope baby stays put for a while longer xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back