Mrsmc's induction thread updated 13.59

You will soon have Orlando in your arms :)
Excited or Nervous?
I'm guessing it will more than likely be tomorrow for you now, unless you get lucky, you still have an hour. xx

Wow OH and DS bday on new Years day-that's fab! Really hope u don't have to wait too much longer for things to progress and Orlando to arrive :) xxx good luck hun

Try and rest for the night lie on your side and sleep :) he will be here soon xxx

I am getting a bit frustrating but trying to stay relaxed as I know that's the best thing and hopefully can have waters broken tomorrow x

I am getting a bit frustrating but trying to stay relaxed as I know that's the best thing and hopefully can have waters broken tomorrow x

That's the spirit :) seriously my birth plan went out the window and I tell all my friends to go with the flow, relax and do what you need to do to get baby out safely. Rest when you can and enjoy hubby's birthday and hopefully your first born sons too. It'll be one hell of a start to 2012 considering 2011 didn't start the way you expected xxxxx

Awww sweetheart, just saw your update. I'm sure things will progress tomorrow.
I can't imagine how frustrated you must feel.
Thinking and praying for you. Xx

Happy new year laura! Sorry to hear things are starting off slowly. He'll be here before you know it. Thinking of you xx

Aw sorry hun :hugs: try and get some sleep, it may help things to progress. Good luck :) x x

Hope things kick off for you again real soon Hun! Happy new year.xx

Just saw this! Good luck hun! And hopefully little Orlando will be here soon. xxx

Ohh good luck Hun! Hope the walk around does some good!xx

Sounds like things are heading in the right direction.
Best of luck hun. Xxx

Update 3.55am

Woke up about an hour ago and pains a lot worse had a little panic attack all to myself lol. Mw just been in and Orlando is fast asleep lol gonna go for a stroll and get in the bath hopefully things r finally going somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back