moving in here + an question about fall on bump..

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Hi I didnt realise I might be in third trimester now?? :) :dance:
Hopefully I can move in here now too...?

Just wonder, I fell over the sofa last night and hurt my bump, landed right on the baby it felt like and havent felt the baby moving as much since then and my bump is sore... Is it something needed to be checked up? not sure how well protected the baby is now?

xx

Hi honey!! I would go and get a quick assessment at hospital, just to get baby on monitor for an hour to make sure all ok. If you are at all worried about movements then just do it.... Dont think - oh I'll wait and see what happens until tonight.... Have you had a very cold glass of water and maybe a warm bath at same time? If that does not get baby moving then go... baby is still well protected in your tummy but I would not sit and stress about it - that is what they are there for!

Oh and welcome to Tri 3 !!

i would ring and explain whats happened, most likely they will have you up to be monitored espicailly if you arnt feeling LO move as much!

Welcome to Tri 3 xx

:wave: Welcome to Tri3

I would def phone up hun, especially if it's worrying you and you haven't felt baby moving so much! I'm sure everything will be fine but better to get checked to be sure :) put your mind at ease too!

xxx

hi scandicmum! Welcome to tri 3! Yes I agree with the other girls, better to be safe than sorry so def call hospital to get yourself checked.

Did you speak to your midwife? Hope you're ok hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back