Movements

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Hi again Ladies,

Sorry I must've posted like a hundred times recently, hope I'm not annoying anybody lol.

Just a tad worried because my babys movements have slowed down quite drastically. She's so active and I was feeling her kick around 30 times a day a few days ago, she even seemed to develop a pattern (usually kicking first thing in the morning and when I go to sleep). But the last 2 days I've felt next to nothing, just the odd light kick here and there. I've got a doppler and I've listened to her this morning, heartrbeat sounds fine to me, just a bit worried bout the lack of moving suddenly.

xx

Your not bothering anyone, it's what this place is for!

I think babies change position so the kicks not so obvious, and they have quieter days where they sleep more. Try not to worry esp as your getting small kicks and hb fine. She's probably just altering her routine or moved so her kicks are into your back. Ice cream or iced water wakes mine up!

I've heard that when LO's have grown spurts they tend to go a little quiet too! As long as the HB is strong I wouldn't worry love! x

my baby has started to move religiously after each meal and whenever it takes a while for him/her to start moving i get really panicy but like you doppler shows the heartbeating away. i wouldnt worry hun, prob just having a lazy day or moving in a position you are less likely to feel it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back