should i worry??

sayer82

Reaction score
i have an anterior placenta and bubs has had 2 days of being really active and would kick 20+ times an hour sometimes over 40 times in an hour but the last 2 days i've not had much movement maybe 10 or so in the day and kicks have been in my bladder and lower abdo instead of in my sides as in prev days. do you think she is just having a rest because of the busy few days she had? also do you think she's changed posistion? i've just checked with my doppler and HR ranges from 130-145 and i heard a few kicks movements but only felt 1. should i worry or not?

jess
x

i wouldnt worry, mines been quiet too, i have anterior placenta and i checked on doppler and shes still in there heart beating away, occasional kicks but not as often as last week and theyve moved. they go quieter at a growth spurt and now 2 days after her going quieter my bump aches with stretching pains so its deffo growth for me and a lot of other ppl seem to have a growth phase around the 25 week mark

Hey hun I have a prosterior placenta and I don't always feel him kick all the time as bev said they go quiet when they have a growth spurt and sometimes they just knacker themselves out! LO was really active yesterday and has been quiet today so I say he's been having a long lie in! Felt him when he stretched though and pushed his feet into my abdomen! Lol wouldn't worry cuz u have doppler to fall back on x

She's still not her normal active self think I might ring the day unit and get checked over hope and pray my little princess is ok

Jessica
x

they've told me not to worry as bubs is still small enoug to get in a posistion where i can feel her and having anterior placenta doesnt help. she said as long as i'm still feeling 10 movements per day everything sounds fine.

jess
x

She's now back to her normal self just in a different spot like's kicking mummys bladder naughty girl lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back