Movements

Maria1977

Reaction score
With my son I didn't feel a single definate movement until I was 22 weeks pregnant!

This time I thought I felt something a few weeks back, but dismissed it, but this last week I know I've defo been feeling LO move.

I've even been tickled with what felt like a teeny foot wiggling lol, and also what I can only describe as someone rubbing a finger on the inside of my uterus lol

I saw my midwife on Thursday for my 16 week check and she said it was defo movements, listened on the doppler and LO moving around loads, although took ages to hear the heartbeat, but she got it in the end! :love:

Anyone else feeling early movements?

Yeah I have felt little flutters here and there when I have been sat sit and lying down resting in bed. It makes a change to the big kicks that I felt later on with Leo x

im on number 4 and felt movements quite early its lovely xx

I've been feeling some rumblings for over a week now. I get some quite definite thuds really low down, almost on my cervix. I'm getting them every day now, mostly when I get in to bed at night. It's so exciting isn't it!

I've been feeling loads during the night and today. It feels really reassuring. Really can't wait for the 20 week scan though, then I can relax and start buying things lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back