Reduced movements..

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
All yesterday I felt that LO had really slowed down movements and I put it down to the fact the end is near and not much room etc.. But usually at night is when it's most active.. I've had nothing all night.. Usually I poke it when I'm worried then half regret it coz it batters me in payback but I've been awake for half hour with heartburn and nothing.. I felt some mild hiccups which was a bit reassuring but nothing I do will provoke a proper kick.. I've come downstairs to move about a bit and I might get the Doppler out for reassurance.. I don't wanna wake OH or worry him..
How reduced is safe? I know ten movements a day is ok but I don't think this is right... Is anyone awake???

Just had a go on my Doppler and can hear baby's hb okay.. Sleepy as usual.. I just want some kind of movement! Anything! Gonna go back to bed in a min and keep poking n I've had a cold fizzy drink.. I usually get 'good morning' kicks so if I don't get any by a decent hour tomorrow I might pop to the assessment unit for reassurance..
I can't take all this I want this baby to come now sod waiting for my due date!

Hey! Aww there's no room in there so don't worry. I felt fewer movements towards the end on the odd day. They're probably just chilling with no room. Xxxx

Eeeek I manage to go back to sleep and u post this!

Any other signs maybe this is the start for you. Keep us posted

If you are worried Hun, get yourself monitored. I was told by midwife to not rely on Doppler. Cos it's all dependant on bubs hb. If your Doppler shows you hb in bpm, then this will help. A happy baby shows rises and falls in bpm. A constant bpm could show bubs not happy. I'm only going by what midwife told me. She said to trust your instincts. But like all the others say, I hope this is a sign that things are progressing for you.xx

Hope u have been beaten up by lo by now if not it's always safer to get checked out. Keep me posted Hun xxx

hey hun ok your feeling lots of movements now x x let us know x x

Just be careful hun cos with my first I had reduced movement and they scanned me and in the bath or something I had lost most f his fluid at 36 weeks. xxxxx

Thank ladies.. Sorry it's taken me ages to respond I didn't sleep well :( I've felt a couple of movements this morning.. One at 6am which let me relax a bit.. OH isn't concerned at all and thinks I'm just 'creating a situation' like I'm some kind of fucking drama queen :mad: I've had some more show just now only a bit.. Stringy and a touch of blood.. Very small amount tho.. And getting some back pain now.. I just want baby out now :( I don't want to give birth in the day tho id rather it at night! Ooh just had a kick :) still v slow tho.. So if I'm not happy by this afternoon I'll defo get checked.. Fuck what OH thinks. Wish I just went in while he was sleeping!!

Thanks everyone..

Sounds like things maybe starting Hun they say that baby goes quieter before labour !! But would phone up if your not happy u know your baby and body best xxx

Thanks babe.. Having some bh now too... Would be handy tho coz kids r at mums already lol!

hi...just been reading,come on jayceesmumma and get us an exciting labour watch goin!! lol i reckon its def gonna be u that goes first out of us all,especially with all the things that youve been havin last few days xxx

I bet I'm the bloody last :lol: after everything!!

I'm dying to give u all a labour watch trust me!!!!

lol i think yourll be first too x x id rather go into labour in the day!!! think this coz im a lazy sod and like my sleep lol

went into labour in early hours with my son and it was slow labour and i was knackered after, went into labour teas time with my daughter and had quick easy ish labour and felt great after.

True.. My waters broke at 6:30am with Jaycee had her at 7:06pm n was fucked for two weeks! Waters broke at 3:15pm with Ellie and had her at 9:47pm and lost alot of blood but was full of energy straight away! And I had a 3yr old to look after!! (her third bday party was the month after and I planned it all myself etc proper supermum lol!!)
What will be will be..! I'm hoping to at least get a decent sleep before kick off coz this itching is still keeping me up!! :(

i keep having 40 winks in the afternoons just incase x x

sounds like its maybe a sign hun! hope ur lo comes soon for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back