when...?

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
..when will my otherhalf be able to feel movement?!
im 21 weeks. ive been able to feel movement for a month. but he still cant feel anything when he puts his hand on my tummy. im itching to share it with him! when did your otherhalfs start feeling movement?? xx

Well I still dont feel anything myself so no chance of my oh feeling anything for ages yet :-(

its annoying as i can feel the odd kicks yet when i tell OH to feel she stops kicking then OH moves his hand and she starts again...i' sure she does it on purpose :lol: so the answer to your question...no idea lol, hopefully not too long though x

aww man! was hoping for more info haha! i have the same problem my little one always stops the kicking when his daddy goes for a feel. sometimes i think hes playing wee games, but i like to think that hes just comforted by his daddy so he doesnt feel the need to kick.

but yeah, i dont even know if i can feel the kicks on the outside yet. like they feel pretty strong inside. but when i put my hand on my tummy to feel i dunno if i just think i can feel them on my hand or if i actually can, if that makes any sense?!

im so impatient though! just dying for my otherhalf to feel them!!! hes been great throughout the entire pregnancy but think it will make him feel even closer to baba xx

Aww. I think it really depends on your own body. My husband has been able to feel kicks since about 19 weeks. They are really strong now, and you can see them too. Sorry you can't yet, but I'm sure it won't be long. xxx

i think this early on its just a matter of patience, some kicks i get i cant feel and other i can actually see my belly move they are that strong but if OH is gonna feel em he would have to rest his hand on my tummy for a fair while when shes active lol! I dont think he has the patience just yet! I'm sure it shouldnt be too long before we look like summat out of an alien movie :rofl: xx

Hi girls, my OH has only started to feel the movements this last week. We have been able to see them for a few weeks now, but they were not strong enough for him to feel. I have an anterior placenta tho, so not sure how much of a difference this makes xx

My hubby felt a kick last night! Woohoo!
To be honest it was only the second time I have felt a kick on the outside too (if you know what I mean). I think for best results you need to be lying on your back so bubba is as close to skin as poss - when I started to feel the kicks I grabbed hubby's hand and made sure he covered a large area (he wanted to put a lot of pressure on one area, but our Sausage tends to move the kicks a little so thought wide space covered is best).

At the moment the feelings are sooo tiny hubs wasn't even sure he had felt something until we both agreed when we felt a movement. Was lovely, cannot wait for them to get stronger so he knows for sure what they are :)

<P>steffy and daydreaming.. how far along are you guys??? x</P>

My husband has been feeling kicks since about 20/21 weeks I think, but I have a low down posterior placenta soaybe that's why. My friends have felt it too, but I do have an extremely fidgety baby!
It does depend if bubba wants to play ball of course! xx

my friends started to feel the baby move this week so i was about 23/24 weeks x

Hi ladies,
I have felt some movement the last two nights, not kicks I dont think but ive had the tapping when you put your hand on the belly and butterflies. Last night my OH had his hand on my belly and I said ive got butterflies and if said I feel tapping! Im 15+3! As for kicks obviously gonna be later on I cant wait tho

Hi ladies,
I have felt some movement the last two nights, not kicks I dont think but ive had the tapping when you put your hand on the belly and butterflies. Last night my OH had his hand on my belly and I said ive got butterflies and if said I feel tapping! Im 15+3! As for kicks obviously gonna be later on I cant wait tho

i seen my belly do a wee movement earlier today!! otherhalf wasnt home at the time though!!! gutted! xx

:yay: it looks mad doesnt it hehe! shame OH wasnt home to see though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back