Lack of movement

jennifer1981

Reaction score
Do some of you girls feel like you experience more movement some days than others?

My baby has had a really active few days and today and yesterday iv hardly felt anything.

Is this normal? xx

My LO is exactly the same, I have days where he moves constantly and then 2 days where i feel the odd rumble and nothing else. I think it is normal as lots of people on here have mentioned the same.

hiya,

i wouldn't worry about it if you are active during the day it rocks baby to sleep, when youy relax in the evening baby will be active, if your getting concerened, try and sit and chill for about an hour and you should feel something,

oh are you doing the movement chart thing where you keep a record of when baby moves as long as its more than 10 a day not a problem.

take care

bobby

This happened to me all weekend and I was starting to worry a little bit but I've had a crazy baby for the last two days so I'm not so concerned. I think I read on here somewhere that the baby can be quieter if it is having a growth spurt.

Alex xxx

Yep, totaly. Some days loads and some days hardly anything.

I'm worried at the moment because I started to feel movement, was feeling it everyday for 3 days and for the last 2 days I've felt nothing :cry:

My baby was so active for the past week and for the last 2 days i couldn't be sure if i could actually feel anything... but then it suddenly started doing gymnastics again last night and hasn't stopped since.

It is so worrying though when you dont think you feel much movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back