Movement before labour...

Minxy

Reaction score
Did your babies wriggle more or less (or just the same :D ) before going into labour?

I suppose it would make sense for them to slow down and conserve energy? My belly hasn't stopped today so I'm hoping it's a sign he's getting restless, he's altogether too comfy for my liking! :)

Jamie's movements slowed down so much in the last couple of weeks that they sent me to be monitored. He just ran out of room, the poor little mite!

i got more movements in the last few weeks..and they were so strong he kept stretching his foot out of the side of my tummy more and also he kept getting strong hiccups!! he kept me awake at night with kicks in the side and ribs..still keeping me up at night! :rotfl:

Those movements sound identical to mine Fran! The foot thing is constant and I can't drink fizzy pop without giving him hiccups!

He also appears to be a night owl like little Hayden, who is totally gorgeous by the way :D

thanks hun! yeah the hiccups have continued after birth..he still gets them after eating bless him! and i think hes got things the wrong way round coz hes very restless at night and sleeps a lot in the day, also just the same as in the womb!

hope your baby isnt being like hayden for your sake as hayden was 9 days late!! lazy boy!! :rotfl:

I think if he had the choice he'd deffo be late like Hayden! He's very comfy and showing no signs of going anywhere!

Am getting induced next week though so he's coming out ready or not! :D

oh thats good then.at least you know when its gonna be! you might go naturally before that if your lucky, i was meant to be induced on the wednesday and had him on monday, its reasurring to know it wont be longer than a week before you see your l/o :)

:cheer: :cheer:

Aww bless! i miss having her kicking the hell outa me!! Bloody hurt tho!
Its strange when they stretch out and ur bump isnt round anymore, its oblong lol! She used to push out and i could feel the bumps of her knuckles!! Freaky!
The worst for me was when she rolled! so strange!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back