Slow Labour :(

Tasha20

Reaction score
Over the past week ive lost some clear show, and yesterday and the night before it was bloody.

I have been having contractions but not regular, spoke to the midwife and she said that im in slow labour and it could last a few days :x

It kept me up last night as they were quite strong across the top of my belly and the bottom of my back, but not getting stronger or closer together :( Still getting them now but just at the bottom of my back.

Has anyone else been in slow labour and how long for?

ooooh hope it speeds up for you...This is my first so no idea but wishing you well

:D Thanks hunny, I hope so too its getting abit teadious now :?

I was thinking about this too... can you be in slow labour without a show?

I have been having backache and pains across the top of my tum for 3 days but not in any kind of pattern..... just wondered if this was the begining.....

I started in slow labour on the sunday night, Charlie was eventually born thursday afternoon!!! I was eventually put on the drip to speed things along on the thursday at 1.00pm and he arrived at 4.50pm.

Lyndsey said:
I was thinking about this too... can you be in slow labour without a show?

I didnt have a show with my second labour

i was in slow labour for a day before i went into proper labour with my 1st, was just irregular contractions that gradually got worse

:pray: Oh I hope they start comming on much stronger and more regular, its getting really irritating :| I just want it to be over now, I can feel the end comming yet it still feels so far away :(

hang in there hunni, your on your way just perevere, ul have your LO soon good luck darlin x :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back