Baby moving prior to or in early labour

dpsrm

Reaction score
I've read that babies tends to slow down their movements before labour begins to conserve their energy. Well I'm 39+3 and all he does is move! He is such a fidgeter! :x I just can't see a natural end to this pregnancy!!

Has anyone else felt their baby move and gone into labour at around the same time? Or has your baby stopped moving for a certain period of time and then gone into labour? If so how long did you not feel your baby move before you went into labour?

I hope that all made sense :?

Hayden was moving around loads before i went in to labour
Good luck hun, hope it happens soon for you :hug: :hug:

i was in pre-labour (having effacing pains) around 36 hours before millie was born, and she wriggled lots! i think by the morning i gave birth i dont remember her moving at all.

I can remember just before I went into labour my OH sang Rudolf the red nose reindeer to Isaac via my tummy and Isaac kicked him right in the face! He was very active from what I remember.

Isaac was back to back so he was out of position. If I'd know beforehand I would've tried to make him turn but luckily they turned him with the forceps as I gave birth. If he had been in position maybe he would have been less wriggly?

The day before I went into labour I commented that my baby had been quieter recently...she said that it can be a sign of labour but her midwife said it was a complete myth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back