• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mothers loving cuddles saves her baby's life

Read it in the sun newspaper this morning, couldn't believe it x

Heard it on the radio so had to read the article when you posted it! Amazing!!!

It's basically an article about a set of twins were born at 27 weeks and the little boy was pronounced dead. The mother was given the little boy to say good bye and she took off her robe and had skin to skin contact with him for two hours and he took a breath which the doctors said was just a reflex, the mother fed him a bit of breast milk from her finger and he started breathing on his own-he's now 5 months old! x

This was amazing, the photos were a little graphic (made me cry just looking at their faces) but it just shows how we as mothers are equiped with the skills to protect our children from day 1.

He looked proper bonny later on down the artical as well!

Emma x

Wow- that is unbelievable!!!! thank god he is okay xx

This is the second story in a month ive seen where preemies have bene pronounced dead. Makes you wonder.

I saw this on the news OMG I cried my eyes out x

WOW thats amazing the bond between mother and child x

I still can't believe it! It's such a miracle x I think it shows what a mothers instincts can do! x

I saw this on the news the other night and had Cahal sleeping in my arms and omg I sobbed my heart out the pictures of them crying first with grief then with joy just set me off and I couldn't stop! OH came in to see what was wrong and I couldn't even get the words out. such a beautiful story! Hopefully the medical profession will take note!

wow amazing story Helen - thanks

I just wonder who could have taken a picture of them having such a personal goodbye cuddle like that, must have been a family member

Unless they asked a nurse/midwife/doctor to take it to remember him by JJ? x I dunno really x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back