• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mothers Day Testathon (Sunday 2nd March) who is in?

If AF hasnt com then count me in...thro i dont now if i can wait...ill try my best too! :lol:

Count me in too! Good Luck everybody! xx

Anyone got any symptoms?

I have none. Im having my normal pre AF moodiness too, I wouldnt cross me today. Dont think this is my month at all :(

ive had sore boobs,headaches,and ive had cm with dark brown blood in it when i wiped once.i cant sleep i just keep thinking about sunday and testing. :wall:

sugarbabe said:
ive had sore boobs,headaches,and ive had cm with dark brown blood in it when i wiped once.i cant sleep i just keep thinking about sunday and testing. :wall:

That sounds really promising Sugarbabe! Especially the blood in the CM, could very well be a implantation bleed. Good luck! :pray:

it would be the best mothersday if the test came back bfp,my 2 daughters are getting excited,that mummy is trying for a baby. and if it is a bfp i will put the test in my mums mothersday card,ha ha

So excited to hear how you all get on! :cheer:

Loola said:
Anyone got any symptoms?

:wall: Nothing still. No PG symptoms & no AF symptoms either.

I do feel tired... but I've got a very energetic 11 month old so that's completely normal

I have felt really hungry the last few days too and been snacking between meals but I don't really think that's a symptom. Other than that I've had no sickness, no sore boobs, no lightheadedness, no IB, no cramping, no headaches...

sugarbabe that sounds really promising :hug: hope this is your month

Ohhh I was gonna test at the weekend anyway!!! so I am in!!!

No symptons what so ever, keep giving my boobs a squeeze but nothing!! What i'd do to feel sick in the mornings!!!! :rotfl:

ooooh not long until test day :cheer:
I can't wait to see all those BFPs!! Babydust to you all :hug: :hug:

Sending loads of Babydust out....

Im feel mixed up at the moment, i feel as thro my AF may come but nothing and the other day a really bad like cramp feeling in one Breast and did feel sick whenever i drove? :think: However thats all disapeared now and i just feel so teary anything is making me cry!

I dont have any symptoms at all, Im getting hormonal, and having 'hot' moments, so I definitely think AF is going to arrive again. Please tell me someone is going to get their BFP in this testathon?!!! Who has promising symptoms? :pray:

good luck everyone! I'm away at the weekend but will think about you all on Sunday morning. Hope for lots of good news :pray:

Keeping everything crossed :pray:

Ive no major signs my AF is coming and i am late now, but after getting a BFN last week im worried about testing :oops: But if no AF by sunday i will be very late so am definally testing....roll on sunday hey! :D

Really good turn out for this testathon...fingers crossed for you all....any more symptom spotting going on this morning? :pray:

Symptoms may be starting... I was nearly sick yesterday morning emptying Austin's nappy bin, which never usually bothers me. I've had a pain in my abdomen since last night which could be stretching pains - it doesn't feel like AF cramps. I've got a LOT of CM at the moment. Austin caught my left boob with his arm this morning and it was quite tender.

I was really tempted to test this morning but am going to wait till Sunday. Hopefully it's looking good though!

Hi Ladies,

You can count me out. AF came for me and 2 days early :eek:(

Good Luck to all!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member