• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mothers Day Testathon (Sunday 2nd March) who is in?

Loola

Reaction score
Im in! :cheer: Please let me know if you definitely want to be added to the list! Good luck ladies! :cheer: :pray: :cheer: :pray:

Loola - BFN Mothers Day :( Af arrived 03.03.08 :hug:
Maybebaby - BFN Mothers Day :( No AF yet :pray:
pinkierose
emx279 - AF arrived 29.02.08 :hug:
CazH - AF arrived 01.03.08 :hug:
Sugarbabe - AF arrived Mothers Day :hug:
Sazzleevans - BFN Mothers Day :( AF arrived 05.03.08 :hug:
klee1988
CharlieOne
N@TZ - AF arrived 28.02.08 :hug:
Lianatoot
Kazz - BFP!!!! :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Good luck ladies a mothers day BFP would be good to see!!!! Il keep my fingers x'd for you all :pray: :hug:

i definately think i will be out of this one either way as its a week away. definately cant 'not' test this time!!

good luck to all u girls!! lets hope we get lots of bfps this time xx

Good luck girlies :cheer: and loola - i expect to see that bfp
announcement :wink:

Count me in, brought some Sainsburys cheapies today ready. Got to try not to test early! Getting funny pains in ovaries though so AF may arrive b4 suday!

Too early for me

good luck girls hope u get those bfp's :cheer:

My husband is trying so hard to get me to test tonite, too early i think to test. Its only going to be a BFN! Holding out for sunday!

im testing on the 1st im afraid lol....due AF the 29th so one day is long enough if AF doesnt show her ugly face!

Good luck ladies....definatly want to see your BFP loola

good luck ladies everything crossed for you xxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone! This is looking like quite the testathon now! :cheer: Surely at least one of us should get a BFP? :pray: Hopefully all of us!

I have absolutely no symptoms at all. My boobs are starting to hurt but that always happens before AF. Im getting used to the fake pregnancy symptoms now and I think I can differentiate them from real ones. Well Im hoping the real ones will be completely different to the ones Im always 'spotting'. Im praying for an IB around now. :pray:

I succumbed to my husbands pleas last night and did a quick poas, Under the light it did look like a slight line but its a sainsbury one and i have heard you can see a faint line normally anyway. I think its too early to tell anyway and have been getting cramps over weekend. Still up for testathon have 1 more test left! Got a feeling though its not AGAIN going to be my month!

Going in to 9th mth of trying. I'd have a baby now if i had fallen straight away! May stop trying for 4 mths as dont want a baby in Nov, Dec, Jan as sooo many bdays then!!! My hubbie was born in Dec and he hates it.

Maybe i'm being to picky now, would be great just to get pregnant without timing the birth date, what am I like.

Fingers crossed for you Loola x

Thanks Caz! :hug: I know what you mean, when we first started trying in May last year we were kind of hoping that we wouldnt conceive as we wanted a Summer baby. Ive learnt to be careful what I wish for now, as 10 months down the line and Id give anything for a baby born at any time of the year!

Im really hoping that line gets stronger for you and isnt just an evap line :pray:

Ive never seen a line on any pregnancy test Ive done since we have been TTC, not even slightly! I suppose thats a good thing really, the less I can drive myself crazy the better and when I do actually see one Ill probably faint.

Count me in!!! :D

Though my af may have came by then but I might aswell test if it doesn't!!

xox

I have no pregnancy or AF symptoms AT ALL! I couldn't be feeling more normal. I keep getting upset as I think that if I am pregnant I'd have symptoms by now. Having said that, last time I didn't know I was PG until I started throwing up at 6 weeks.

I just don't know. I'm going to have to wait & see :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back