Mothercare

MrsR

Reaction score
Well we think we've found our pram so just wondering really if anyone else has tried this or has one? It's the new Spin pram by mothercare. We absolutely love it! So easy to use and practical for us! x Cant wait to order it!! x We were looking at the quinny buzz but after comparing the two we much much prefer the Spin! x Love it! x Other than that Id just like to add that the staff in mothercare were sooooooo helpful! They were so good with DD (she's 5 and is obsessed with all things baby at the moment so kept playing with pram and putting her doll in it) and gave us so much time to explore the Spin and the Buzz and were really patient with us! Would recommend them 100 times over!!!! x x

I saw the spin pram when I was in there a few weeks ago and I thought it looked really good. :) I tested a Mothercare My3 and was really impressed so if that's anything to go by, it should be good!

I have the MY3 and can't knock it or the service

i thought mother care were brill 2. i recentley bought the quinny buzz. did they offer u the baby plan? we did that and got 10% off which worked out alot when spending so much

Yeah we're using the baby plan too x the assistant was so good explaining everything and pointing out all the offers x

whats baby plan? xx

its like a thing that u take out where if you buy something over £100 you can pay abit at a time untill the baby is born. you get 10% off if you do it 2.so i did it when i bought my pram and car seat and saved £45 all together. but then went in and paid it all off the following week because i prefer it all be paid.
but we arnt having them delievered until end of june.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back