Mothercare Orb

russellmuscle

Reaction score
:wave:

Anyone got one? Seen a girl with one in grey yesterday and have looked online to find the new one has rose gold frame which I adore. I have a thing about rose gold atm.

Anyway its the first one Ive seen outside and thought I really like it.

The price seems nice too.

Any one got or had one? The reviews on mothercare seem good.

xxxx

Love this colour.

Also thinking navy or black but grey caught my eye.

xxxx

Attachments

• 1-mothercare-carrycot.jpg
    1-mothercare-carrycot.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 44
Looks really lovely and was one of the top ones on my list - until I tried it out in store. So big and heavy! I couldn't imagine walking around, going in and out of shops, using public transport with it. I could barely get it up a step

Oh really?? I thought the video on the site said the chassis weighed 7kg? Then again I dunno what thats like, I just think as 20kg a suitcase :rofl:

It looked super easy to fold and adjustable height works well as OH is like lurch at 6ft 3 :lol:

Ill keep it in mind for when I go pram looking, just really caught my eye the other day. Had to know more.

Thanks love!!

xxxx

Really love the name too. Suits for a clairvoyant to have an orb pram :lol:

xxxx

Oh really?? I thought the video on the site said the chassis weighed 7kg? Then again I dunno what thats like, I just think as 20kg a suitcase :rofl:

It looked super easy to fold and adjustable height works well as OH is like lurch at 6ft 3 :lol:

Ill keep it in mind for when I go pram looking, just really caught my eye the other day. Had to know more.

Thanks love!!

xxxx

Maybe it's just my size? I'm 5'3 and it seemed about as tall as me. I had been trying out the Joie Chrome and some more expensive ones before hand that I could twist and maneuver with just one hand, compared the Orb seemed incredibly heavy and difficult to move. xx

Ooo that's pretty- not seen that before, I'm off to check it out! X

I have the Orb - in teal, as there was only teal/red and black when I bought mine.

To be honest, i've found it fab for the price and everything that's included. It's brilliant that the pram turns into the seat for when they're older. It's really easy to collapse and put back together - even my mum managed it! Also, the insert for the pram when they're tiny is perfect - all fleecy and cosy, so they don't wobble around when they're tiny.

I did end up having a rather tall 10-11 month old, so his legs hung off the bottom of the seat a lot faster than I anticipated so we moved to a pushchair bit quicker than I thought we would but really can't fault the Orb.

Last edited:
Oh good to know!!

I love the swivel. Also looked at the mothercare zoom or something but i love the orb design and the chassis does it for me.

Yes it did look quite easy to fol and reassmble. Jackson was out of his previous travel system before 1 because of his legs. Hes quite tall hes into 4year clothes for length so we switched to a stroller eventually which was better for nursery runs etc.

Hense why I dont really want something hugely pricey.

Really like it though, Ill have a play about in mothercare. I love the black and rose gold frame too!!

xxxx

Thanks.

Ive had a look on other sites already, just wondering if anyone on here had one. :)

xxxx

I have one- it's great although the only downside is that if your not on a completely flat pathway it wobbles like mad! Sadly everywhere around me is cobble stones 😁

I have the orb in teal and I love it, ftm so nothing to compare it too and it was the price that attracted me, got it for £190! I find it really easy to walk around with and the carry cot is so snug, my lg naps in it so well and falls asleep as soon as we go for walks. it is a little bit bulky so make sure it fits in your boot/car before you buy it, again ftm so not sure how big other prams are when they are put down. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back