Mamas & Papas Sola

Mrs_B

Reaction score
Hey,

I keep changing my mind about prams etc like there is no tomorrow, lol. The latest one I like the look of the Mamas & Papas Sola, I had a play with one earlier and it seems fab, lightweight, east to move, compact when folded and can be parent/forward facing. And with a base price of £260 much more reasonable than the icandy peach I fell in love with, lol. I have looked up reviews online and they all seem good, I havent seen a bad one.

So I am just wondering if any of you ladies have one and can give me some feedback.

Thanks muchly in advance.

Never even hurd of it tbh chick got a pic? I might have seen it and not realised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at one of these not long ago :D they look really nice but I don't know anyone what has one so I didn't get it and fell in love with my streety lol! They do Look good tho x

That's fair enough. Thanks for your reply. From google searches i cannot find a single bad review. Whereas with the icandy peach, stokke, xcursion and a few others there were always bad reviews as well as good ones.

I was looking at the iCandy too but I was thinking more of maybe coz more people own them coz they are widely known then there is more people to pick fault with them?? Lol just a random throught x

Yeah that is good point. I also think though that people are more likely to complain about something than to leave good reviews sometimes, lol.

I think basically we just have to go with our own instincts eh?

Yup sounds good to me :D best to go have a push around in the shops me thinks hehe and fun!! :D

I have been looking at this pushchair too, either this or the Luna Mix. Looks lovely and so lightweight and easy to push even with one hand, I am def gonna get one of these pushchairs this time around :)

Yup sounds good to me :D best to go have a push around in the shops me thinks hehe and fun!! :D

That is totally what we did. Was in M&Ps for ages!

I have been looking at this pushchair too, either this or the Luna Mix. Looks lovely and so lightweight and easy to push even with one hand, I am def gonna get one of these pushchairs this time around :)

It is lovely. Though we have decided to go for the Rubix as it works out cheaper and includes the carrycot and footmuff whereas you have buy them separately for the Sola. It was hard choice as we really like the Sola & the Rubix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back