Most unusual or out there baby name youve heard?

Oh and my mum worked with a shyjo pronounced shy Jo

No joke, vulva....really that's a little girls name, I actually just nodded and smiled xxx

Hahaha crazy! My little girl has a relatively unusual name...nothing too quirky though! Does anyone remember the girl called Lettuce from Britain's got talent?!!

I think people try to go to unusual now. Don't think people think them through lol

We have a Tiger in Ts class at school.

And a delia.. Which is not that far out there but I always chuckle to myself when I hear it.

Also there is a mila - which is pronounced milla not me-la or my-la as I would think.

My next baby is going to have an off the wall name I think...

Some of these names! I have never came across anyone named quite as unusual as some of the suggestions but there is a little girl called "kitty" at my youngests nursery class.
My youngest has an unusual name herself "Erraid" pronounced "Eh-rid", it's a tint Scottish island off the coast of mull, Google Erraid Davies, she was the inspiration behind the name :) x

Probably mine (Kitty) - have never met another one, and it's certainly a very "old" name. I'm not a fan of unusual names (though Button is super cute!), I wouldn't put my child through being bullied at school

I have a friend called Kitty.

I quite like Mila says Meela, thats how Mila Kunis' name is pronounced.

There was a January 2013 mummy on here with a Mila. I thought at first it was Myla aswell...

I have a friend whos wee one is Dahlia which is says Da-hlia (H silent)

I quite like Emmie for a wee girl or Amelie instead of Amelia.

xxxx

I love Emmie its so girly and pretty. I had Josie for a girl. But had 2 boys lol

Emmie is quite pretty isnt is, wouldnt go with the surname for us though.

Plus Im part polish, my gran is polish so if we had a girl the name angelic would be in the middle, Emmie Angelic doesnt really go!

xxx

Meadow is the weirdest one I've heard recently.

XX

the surname begins with an A also, too many vowels for me .. It is such a pretty name though.

xxx

Last edited:
Lol. I think girls names are easier. Really struggled to find any boys names I liked.x

Researching
Our family tree we found a relirive who's name was Nappi (apparently it's a variation of Penelope!) suggested it to hubby as family name as a joke and he almost had a coronary lol

Lol. I think girls names are easier. Really struggled to find any boys names I liked.x

Ha! Was the absolute opposite here. My husband always says if a baby girl had popped out instead of our son, she still wouldn't have a name!

I know a little boy called 'Fell' .... I often wonder if he is one of a kind!

My LO is called Lucian (said Loo-shun) it is quite unusual but we heard it in the underworld films and liked it. Our parents didn't like it at first which made us like it even more but it has grown on them now.

I am also quite prepared that he might want to be known as Luc when he is older which is fine by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back