Most unusual or out there baby name youve heard?

MamaJay

Reaction score
I remember once watching One born every minute. And the midwife said how a woman from another country had her baby and callder her Chlamydia ....the midwife tried to explain what it meant in English but she wasnt interested. Gave me a good giggle. In my life the most unusual name ive come across is Nirvana and Indigo.
Whats the most unusual name youve heard?

I worked in a school once where there was a girl called Rainbow! Also Zed for a boy x

P.s indigo is on my shortlist if I'm having a girl- DH not keen though! X

Oh theres a girl in Jacksons class called Button.

I thought it was her pet name until I heard them call it on the trip :lol:

xxxx

My sister in law has a friend who has two girls called blaze and peace! And a little boy in my daughters nursery called Harry-Bear which I thought was unusual!! Xx

Blaze and peace? Are they hippies? The parents I mean :p :lol:

xxxx

Last edited:
Twins Isadora and Gulliver!

Blaze and peace? Are they hippies? The parents I mean :p :lol:

xxxx

Noo! That's the bizarre thing! Parents seem relatively 'normal' (I hate using that phrase but you know what I mean!!) xx

A friend of mine called her little boy Jaylon xx

I work with the public, here's a few I've come across:

Ebony Pink (black father, white mother)
TJ (yes, initials only)
Gift
Blessing
Tiana (Disney princess!)

Gruff! Also have a cousin called Amethyst x

I think her brother has an unusual name, river or something.. Something I hadmt heard but not as odd as Button.

xxx

There's a Audrey at my son's nursery. Not unusal but not met a baby Audrey untill now lol. My sister friends children are called Anakin-Bear and Winnifred-Aroma!! She's lovely just abit crazy hah !!

Reminds me of audrey from corrie and Im not even a soap lover.

There was a patient who had the first name Murgatroyd. Its a She.

Apprently people had heard of it. I thought there was an error.

xxxx

I once taught a girl called Bobby-Cassandra.
Literally both names, wouldn't just be called Bobby!!

Probably mine (Kitty) - have never met another one, and it's certainly a very "old" name. I'm not a fan of unusual names (though Button is super cute!), I wouldn't put my child through being bullied at school

Not out there but I know someone who called her daughter Thea and son Theo. I mean did she even look at any other names lol and they are not twins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back