Most unusual or out there baby name youve heard?

The most unusual name Iv heard of is Draven for a little boy. It's the son of a friend of a friend. They are alternative, but it's still unusual!

My friend named her son Oak- he actually really suits it but never heard another called it!
Also some unusual names at school- Blaize, River, TJ, RJ, unique, Rocky, Crystal, Cougan, Kaiser!

One of the Filipino nurses I work with her children are called firstly and lastly ...no I'm not joking!! Another nurses kids are called cherry pie and Lancelot
Another friend has all their children's middle names as Anfield
And another girl I worked with her sister lives in USA she called her child dubmledore (spot the Harry Potter fan) I swear I'm not making these up

I've recently seen someone with a little boy (about 18m/2yr) on a FB group, called Fox.

I've recently seen someone with a little boy (about 18m/2yr) on a FB group, called Fox.

If it is a girl called Kala Cook I absolutely hate her guts lol she has a little one called Fox, and shes a total dick! Just thought I would put that out there :rofl:

Haha! I can't remember the mum's name, if I come across the post again I will see what the mum is called :lol:

We always get comments on our little girls name. Milania (mi-larn-ia) A friends little girl is called ocean-blue, and another one is Dolli-Love. I like unusual names- although some on here have made me go "WTF!!"

I've seen a few people online who called their baby "Dolly". I don't get that, sounds too childish to me. I know one said it was after Dolly Parton, but still. It just makes me think of a kids' doll.

Probably mine (Kitty) - have never met another one, and it's certainly a very "old" name. I'm not a fan of unusual names (though Button is super cute!), I wouldn't put my child through being bullied at school

My cousin (just turned 1) is Called kitty :) xx

I quite like Mila says Meela, thats how Mila Kunis' name is pronounced.

There was a January 2013 mummy on here with a Mila. I thought at first it was Myla aswell...

I have a friend whos wee one is Dahlia which is says Da-hlia (H silent)

I quite like Emmie for a wee girl or Amelie instead of Amelia.

xxxx

Mila/milah (once upon a time) is on my list for this baby :) I love it!

I have an Emilee but we call her Emmy :) xx

Bea means poo in Danish. Which really puts me off lol

Personally I love river (river song of dr who!)
I also love aria.

But the weirdest names I've heard of are Troy, Angus, seraphina (beautiful creatures), Easter, Octavia, Kal-el, ka'eo, Dixie, nova Rae (which I think is beautiful), Astrid, myryn, chyyna, Starr, etc. I've heard too many unusual names lol xx

I know this is a old thread but I work with kids and I just had to share the two most unusual names I have come across - Hannah Montana with a ryhming surname and she HAD to be called Hannah Montana at all times lol and Prince Nemo who also had to have his full title at all times :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back