Happy Birthday

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
Well today is my birthday and so far im having a lovely time, hubby working from home which is really nice to have him around and keep me company plus I have received some lovely gifts.

Normally I get really excited about my birthday but with my due date tomorrow I have kind of put my birthday to the back of my mind and it seems that im not the only one.

My best friend has completely forgotten my birthday, it was only because I sent her a txt yesterday about my failed sweep and on the end I wrote "well at least baby wont make an appearance on my birthday" that she remembered. She replied and asked if I would be in this evening, well I wont because Im going out for a meal for my birthday. So she replied by saying "well when am I supposed to get your card to you then?"

Well excuse me for being born on this day or for OH taking me out for a nice meal for my birthday when you had planned to come round. I always make a point on going to see her when its her birthday, and it makes my blood boil that she couldnt even be bothered to call round at the weekend or at least find out my plans and make arrangements to see me, its obvious shes forgotten.

I also have 2 other friends who have completely forgotten as well and I have spoken to them both today and not one of them wished me happy birthday but just went on asking "any signs of baby yet"?

Really sorry to have a rant, its not normally like me but im just really p****ed off with my friends who have forgotten.

Anyhow have some cake on me, thats what normally happens at work when its your birthday you provide cake..................Yum, this is actually a carrot cake I baked last year for the office when it was my 30th birthday!

Aww sorry your friends suck! :( Happy birthday though! Enjoy it and I hope you see your baby soon!

Happy Birthday.
On a better note maybe your friends forgot because they are to busy thinking about baby arriving!!!

Hope you have a nive evening.

Happy Birthday :cheer: It's my OH's birthday today too :D

Sorry about your friend's :hug:

Happy birthday :cheer: the cake looks DELICIOUS.

Shame on your friends but they're probably more preocupied with baby's arrival - let's hope they make it up to you xx

happy birthday hun :dance: and thank you for the cake yum yum

have a lovely meal tonight xx

Happy Birthday hun.xxxx :D
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Iv fetched more cake seeing as were all eating for 2 :rotfl:
mud%20cake.jpg

OMG IV JUST MADE MYSELF SOOOOOOOOOO HUNGRY :wall:

Happy birthday :cheer: that cake looks fab! Enjoy your meal tonight xx

birthday_cake.jpg

Happy-Birthday-2.gif

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:Sorry your friend forgot hunny
Happy birthday and have a great meal tonight :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

sarah :wave:

happy birthday charlie :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

hope you have a lovely meal with your hubby tonight, could be the last one by yourselves for a while :wink: :dance:

that carrot cake looks amazing btw, think i need to make a trip to the shops now :think: :rotfl:

xxxx

Shame on your friends! They should be spoiling you more than ever right now! You go out and have a lovely evening!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for your lovely messages, cheered me right up especially all the cake.

Just got back from our meal, it was lovely just me and hubby, next time it wont be just the 2 of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back