What are you doing this week end?

jenna

Reaction score
Im making pizza and playing on my megadrive tonight then tomorow im going to rother valley. Finally got my sister off her bum and shes going cycleing with us. Starting to get worried about her shes like 20stone now and shes so lazy :roll:
Sunday im going to the gym, DH is joining too so might be more exciting. I love going on sunday mornings. Then im tidying up and selling loads of rubbish on ebay. Cant wait :cheer: :cheer:

Any one doing anything exciting this weekend?
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

well my weekend- i havent got much planned
tommorrow i wil be helping with the painting most probs, getting the house done more, going to focus to get more paint, and Daves coming over to sort stuff out :| wether it wil get sorted is another thing we will have to see,
sunday - relaxing as usual, which is always nice.. ermm.. redo my bag. cos it seems to be a weekly thing. haha

hopefully having a baby...

but otherwise, no idea :) probably nothing.

good luck for tomorrow hun, i will just spend the weekend worried about mine lmao

leckershell said:
hopefully having a baby...

but otherwise, no idea :) probably nothing.

clairescunny55 said:
i'm getting married :cheer:

Ok next to that my week end doesnt sound so exciting :rotfl:
Lucky peeps!! :hug: :cheer:

have baby monday its my daughters birthday lol

Im not doing alot,going to see my grandparents tomorrow then get a takeaway and dvd tomorrow night if i can manage to eat it (had one of my back teeth pulled out thro the week :( ) and on sunday not sure yet might go do a bit of shopping.

mishm said:
then get a takeaway and dvd tomorrow night if i can manage to eat it (had one of my back teeth pulled out thro the week :( )

mmm what takeaway are you getting? I ate chicken fried rice a couple of days after having 4 teeth out, not the smartest thing iv ever done :rotfl:

:hug:

Im going to my mms to spend girly weekend with her and my sister, going for massages tomorrow and lunch in town and family dinner tomorrow night - looking forward to it, nice lazy one :bored:

I am vegging out tonight, then tomorrow our new washing machine is coming, then Brad and I are going out to try and get a new sofa, then I am off to my friends mom's 50th! Sunday I think i will need a lie in!!!!!!!!!!!! :bored: :sleep:

jenna said:
mishm said:
then get a takeaway and dvd tomorrow night if i can manage to eat it (had one of my back teeth pulled out thro the week :( )

mmm what takeaway are you getting? I ate chicken fried rice a couple of days after having 4 teeth out, not the smartest thing iv ever done :rotfl:

:hug:

Not sure yet probs chinese :think:

I feel like i will never be able to eat normal food ever again at the min :rotfl:

tomorrow my mum is visiting from london for the night so i might get a chance to go out with OH then sunday... well i dunno, maybe get some sleep lol

decorating Paris's room :bored: and sleeping

Also want to get my stitching out

Tomorrow im off into town to get some new clothes n my new phone with Rob :? Prob not the best thing to do but we'r going to lunch too, kinda like a family day with LEah

Tomoz night im out on a hen party which im sooooo lookin 4ward to but i just know im gunna be drunk by 9 and asleep at the end of the bar by 10!!! i aint drunk since having leah :oops:

Sunday, Chris is coming down to see me n leah :D gunna have a lazy day hopefully if its nice having a BBQ

Monday im at work then me n Chris are going to READING!!!! YAY :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

If my new inkpads arrive then stampscapes this weekend :)

Minime said:
If my new inkpads arrive then stampscapes this weekend :)

:think: What's that?

Tori, it does sound like a good idea I think, it's good you can both make the effort to have a family day. :) Hope it goes OK.

We were supposed to be having mates round for drinking, BBQ and Junior Buzz on the PS2 with the kids.
Cos of the weather we won't have a BBQ now, cos I'm pregnant I'll be watching them drink all my alcohol stock, cos I hate having a fridge full of beer and vodka when I can't drink it. :|
Still, at least I can play Junior Buzz :D It's hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back