Morning sickness

Wilson28

Reaction score
Im only just over 4wks but getting occasional waves of feeling sick only mildly. Is anyone getting this? Its my 2nd pregnancy x

I got it for about a week or so, now im having actual MS.

xxxx

I had nausea all day from 4 - 6 weeks with the occasional vomit. Now I only feel sick when I'm hungry xx

I felt sick on and off at 4 weeks now I'm sick soon as I wake up in morning then feel sick rest of day xx

I'm 4.5 weeks and am also getting occasional bouts of nausea. Also my second pregnancy... Not sure if it'll stay like this or whether it's a sign things will get worse on the sickness front!

I had nausea from 4 weeks and then from 8-13 weeks daily sickness (only in evenings)and from 13 weeks onwards I'm still been sick at least once a week. And feeling nauseatious ALL DAY, I'm currently 26+5. Xx

I am 6 weeks and yesterday was my first real episode of feeling nauseous. I popped my sea bands on, drove to work with my air conditioning on and grabbed some ginger biscuits. My late morning I was feeling much better. Nothing much this morning but I popped my sea bands on as soon as I jumped out of the shower xx

With my first pregnancy I had the "sicky feeling" from around 4weeks, full blown morning sickness from 6 weeks and by 8weeks I was throwing up all hours of the day and night. This time around I'm 6 weeks now and starting to get the waves of sickness throughout the day, have only been physically sick on a few occasions though. Of the joys of pregnancy. Haha. Hope you're all feeling peachy soon :)

2nd pregnancy now 9 weeks been sick constantly since 6 weeks. It has eased off Last couple of days but I went to gps and got anti sickness meds as couldn't cope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back