Morning sickness....

Anon4

Reaction score
How early can you get morning sickness?
I'm feeling pretty rough and feel like I am going to be sick every minute.
Last night I was actually sick...
I missed a pill 3 weeks ago.. has anyone had morning sickness this early.. or am I just Ill?

are you due on or late hun. I got the sickness about 4-5 weeks with my first in so after period was due x

Thats just it. Im not sure as my periods are irregular..
So I cant remember how long ago I had a period...
I did a preg test on Saturday though... and it was negative..
Am going to test again in 5 days as it will be 28 days since I missed my pill..
Feel sooo rough right now.

I started being sick at 4 and a half weeks and even though I was 4 weeks pregnant when I did the 1st test, i didnt show up as being pregnant untill I had a blood test and a scan at 5 weeks ( I was in hospital and they suspected the pregnancy was eptopic thats why I had a scan so early) xx

Thank you 'mummy2b19' That has really helped.. I guess Ill go to the doctors if my AF hasnt shown up in a week...
But do you think its possible to have moring sickness at 3weeks though.. ? and can a blood test find anything at 3weeks.. ?

Last edited:
I'm not sure the nurse said it showed up a lot earlier in blood test so I think that it would do, they also said that they have known people with morning sickness from 2/3 weeks although its not very common to start that early. I was the same as you I had irregular periods and I was on the pill when I fell pregnant,I was useless at remembering to take it and they day before I found out I was pregnant I told OH that I was going to go on the Injection oops bit late now lol. Sorry its taken so long to reply been a mad few days. let us know how you get on Hun good luck x

I'm not sure the nurse said it showed up a lot earlier in blood test so I think that it would do, they also said that they have known people with morning sickness from 2/3 weeks although its not very common to start that early. I was the same as you I had irregular periods and I was on the pill when I fell pregnant,I was useless at remembering to take it and they day before I found out I was pregnant I told OH that I was going to go on the Injection oops bit late now lol. Sorry its taken so long to reply been a mad few days. let us know how you get on Hun good luck x

Ive stopped feeling sick now, so maybe I am just stressing over nothing. No AF as of yet. I plan to take another test on Sunday if It still hasnt arrived. I was trying to think of when I last had my AF and I even asked OH and he said he cant remember... must be coming up to a month now though.. will have to see I guess! I'd love to have a baby... :)

Good luck hope you get the result your looking for Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back