Advise- I have just been sick!

Helven

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am after some advise, I am due to test in 2 days. Been having symptoms for a while-My boobs hurt and are bigger than normal, feeling sick, really tired, pulling pains in lower groin,twinges, feeing faint and going to the toilet alot more. But I have been trying for 3 years and in previous months have had heavy boobs and feeling sick before the witch has arrived.

However I have just been sick, the last time i was sick was 3 years ago on my birthday!!!! Too much drink lol. I didnt have cramps or feel unwell just an over whelming feeling of sickness, I ran to the toilet and afterwards I felt excited!!!! Do you think I should test today or wait for the morning? what test should I use?

I'd try & hold out until the morning & use a FR with your FMU

It's all sounding super positive

xxx

I would wait for the morning! First response is suppose to be good but I bet many of the girls in here knows more about brands than I do!

Wish you lots of luck!

xx

Thank you ladies, I will nip to the chemist in a bit. I probably wont sleep tonight waiting for the morning to come. I need to stop myself from getting too excited as I told myself i wouldnt even think I could be pregnant until I see 2 lines!

Hope this is it for you Helven, will be keeping my FX for you. :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back