Morning sickness

giggles1982

Reaction score
When does this normally start I am 8 weeks today and not a hint of sickness yet, waiting to wake up one morning feeling rough as houses!!

I just got very tender breasts which are very annoying most of the time, but the sensitivity does have some benefits :bedjump:, hubby on verge of honeymoon stage of cant cope with too much of a good thing, keep reminding him to make the most of it while he can!!

Hiya, some people don't get it at all, so maybe you are one of the lucky few :) normally it's kicked in by 8 weeks.

I havent had any sickness yet... got to a point where i was annoyed coz i hadnt been sick... i thought that would make me feel pregnant... some of us are just lucky and dont suffer from it, maybe your just a lucky one! :) x

i dont think its anythin to worry about. My sickness is nothing to write home about either. Yet. Lol.

U cud be just lucky hun... it never kicked in for me!

ive had no sickness either, i worried at first because i heard it was a good sign thet your hormones are doing what they need to but my doctor reassured me its fine and just to thankfull im one of the lucky few who dont have to suffer.... i had tender breasts around 4-6weeks but now they just seem to be growing and sometimes feel abit itchy..... is that normal ladies? xx

I have itchy boobs too Lisa! It's normal because they're growing, they're giving off some mean heat as well....

I haven't had any sickness either, feel a bit yucky from time to time and have gagged a few times but nothing awful so I wouldn't worry too much. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back