morning sickness

puppylove

Reaction score
Hello to you all again,

I was just wondering from how many weeks or months pregnant is it normal to have morning sickness?

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

puppylove

I started feeling sick at about 5 weeks but I know some people dont feel it til 8 weeks or more, and some lucky people dont get it at all :)

i got it at 7 weeks and it hasn't stopped yet.

With my first it was between 6 and 17 weeks.

This time NOTHING :cheer:

Hope you don't get any - it's grim grim grim

LBxx

I haven't had any either. :D

Just a little bloated until a couple of weeks ago, fine now!

Hi again to everyone,

Ok so last nite and tonight ive been feeling a bit sick can this happen in pregnancy ive only ever heard of people having morning sickness and not night sickness is this normal?

puppylove said:
Hi again to everyone,

Ok so last nite and tonight ive been feeling a bit sick can this happen in pregnancy ive only ever heard of people having morning sickness and not night sickness is this normal?

Morning sickness...More accurately described as Anytime sickness!

Oh yeah its completely normal!!

I think its called morning sickness cos its worse in the morning :think:

Best way to deal with it is to eat little and often, like snacks rather than big meals :)

i felt sick once or twice at 5/6wks, it peaked at 7-9wks and now i only really get it at night, i usually get up at around 4am to pee (seems to be a pg symptom!) and i feel sick when i lie down, but i can still fall back to sleep and by the time i get up i'm ok, as long as i hav breakfast x

I had MS from 5wks until 12 wks when I was throwing up every day, and it went completely at 19wks

Oh well in a way thats not so bad its just a thing if it is titled morning sickness u think its only ment to happen in the morning :D thanks for getting back to me im heading off now for a few days so ill catch up again when im back take care to all of you

puppylove :wink:

hey, my sickness is all day everyday, morning noon and night...worse in morning and night....if it gets really bad for you go to doctors, i tried to be brave and was signed off work cause my nose started to bleed with the pressure, take care honey, dont want to scare you but just to let you know it is normal if you nose bleeds...bxox

im not sure how far pregnant i am at the moment. but say im 10weeks, i had it from about 7weeks. i havent been sick yet, but just been feeling sick. and hopefully it wont get any worse. doc says it shouldnt do.

Sorry your feeling cack, its the worst thing. Unfortunatly there is nothing we can do to stop it & some of us are worse than others. The only thing I found helped is really eating something every 2 hours and drink plenty of fluids. Some people find milk helps.
I couldnt believe that someone could be pregnant and not be sick once as I was used to throwing up every half hour for about 3 days before I would be taken to hospital to have a drip and medication for up to a week(this is a pretty rare condition so dont mean to scare any1)
So far so good this time around :pray:

Hi

Ive had it from the day i found out so around 4 weeks and hasnt stopped only thrown up twice though... and dont know how long it last as didnt have this with my last pregnancy
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back