Morning sickness!

katietateypot

Reaction score
When does it stop usually?
i know im still in my 16th week but ive always been told it stops by 16 weeks and mine is still going strong. Does this mean i will have it all the way through my pregnancy now?

I know this is moaning but i got told this is the best trimester and all of a sudden i am sooooo tired all the time!!

Can i do anything about either of these or do i have to just let them run their courses??

katie xxx

still got it!!
It starts dying down and then builds itself back up lasting about 2-3 days. Been told to wait until i am 20 weeks though as thats a common stage for it to end aswell as the 16 weeks.

Still tired but starting to get a bit more energy now which is making me feel loads better!! :)

I felt the baby move for the first time 2 nights ago, had to double check with my mum, makes it all worth while now. :cloud9:

:yay: Feeling baby for the first time is amazing, I'm sure it makes everything that bit more bearable now :) :hug:

I had awful tiredness in my 2nd tri but found it has lifted about half way through :) I hope your sickness goes soon x

Have a ginger biscuit before you go to bed and one as soon as you wake up then one mid day.....my morning sickess was 24 hour sickness lol and a friend reccomended this.....promise ya it works wonders hun :)

xx

I have tried eating ginger biscuits but not as many as that, will give it a go. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back