Pee pee dance

Tanisha

Reaction score
I am 17 weeks pregnant and all the sudden have to go to the bathroom every hour or so, its like it was back at 12 weeks. Does any one else feel this now? I hear its not suppose to come back like this until 3rd trimester.

Yet another question. Has anyone felt the first movements yet? And if so at what week? I think I started feeling movements this week, but my friends and mom are telling me that its too early still that what I am feeling is probably gas.

I felt my baby move for the first time about 17 weeks so you may well be feeling it move. It happened a few times and I wasn't sure but then one time I felt the movement and knew it wasn't gas. There was no way that sensation was gas!

Also with the needing to go to the toilet a lot I had weeks where I seemed to spend all my time there and then others where it wasn't so bad. Now I have a cuppa and have to head off to the bathroom!

It kind of feels like my little one is trying to tickle me from the inside. :lol: hehehe

He-he, that sounds familiar!!

My little one has changed it's movement to be what I can only describe as a "scrabbling" movement as if it's trying to get out!! I keep telling it that it's not time and it has to wait!

I hear they are pretty impatient little things.

Hi!

I'm 19 weeks. I have felt baby move for one week now, and it is a strong little thing! My husband can feel it, and my mom can feel it, and sometimes it is so strong it makes me jump! In the past 2 weeks, I have started showing quite a lot and have gained a total of 10 lbs.

When you feel your baby move for the first time, you will know it for sure!

I hear ya. I did feel the baby move definately this weekend and ALL day yesterday. My little one is quite strong. It still feels kind of funny though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back