Hi Newbie here ........................

Claire1001

Reaction score
Hello to everyone. Ive been reading all posts on the forums since 1st Trimester. I'm 16 weeks + 4 and still feel so nauseous (occasionally sick) and have had it from week 6. All is going well with baby though which is great but I feel very down at the moment as I can't see an end to this sickness. Can anyone give me hope?!!!

Hi Claire! Lovely to meet you and congrats on your pregnancy! :cheer: Sorry to hear you've been plagued by sickness, :hug: really hope it eases up soon for you and you start to bloom!
Sarah x

Hi Claire

Welcome to Tri 2.

Hope the sickness subsides soon. I know its not very nice :|

xxxxxxxxxxxx

hey Claire :wave: lovely to meet you!!!

welcome to 2nd Tri - sorry you havent been feeling well but congrats on your pregnancy! :cheer:

I have been more retching than actually being sick.

I only just had to run to toilet about half an hour ago as i thought i was gonna be sick but again only retching. Urgh its awful but all part of the joys of pregnancy :lol:

xxxxx

Hi! :wave: Congrats and welcome to tri 2!! :cheer:
The sickness is horrid isnt it? I never be sick (well once or twice) but I sometimes wish I did lol just to stop the feeling sick :puke:

hi :wave: and welcome to 2nd tri, hope your sickness passes soon xx

:wave: :wave:

Hi and welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy.

I had similar to you......from week 5 - 17 I constatly felt nauseous and I used to wretch about 4 times a day at least although during that whole time I was only actually physically sick about 6 -7 times.

Mine started to get better from about 16 weeks and had almost completely cleared by 18 but I still get the odd time when I feel like wretching again but now it only lasts a short while and then it's gone again.

I used to find that eating something made me feel better

Thank you Chrissy - you have given me hope!!! I hate moaning about it because it will so be worth it in the end but when you have to work and do everday things as normal it can be so hard. People at work must be fed up of me moaning all day but saying that they are all men!!!

Thanks for everyones replies and I'll let you know when it passes!!!

Hi :wave: Congrats and Welcome!! Ive had morning sickness all the way through so far but it has eased up alot more than in Tri 1! Luckily im not actually sick just feel nauseas most days but eating small bits through-out the day helps. x

Hi Claire

Congratulations!! :clap:

Im sorry to hear baout your sickness, I was still being sick up to about 18 weeks, and then it just went and hasnt been back since, So fingers crossed for you. The only problem now is that I can't stop eating lol

xx

Kerry

Hi Claire

Congratulations!! :clap:

Im sorry to hear baout your sickness, I was still being sick up to about 18 weeks, and then it just went and hasnt been back since, So fingers crossed for you. The only problem now is that I can't stop eating lol

xx

Kerry

Hi Claire! :wave: Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy!! :cheer:

I can't help on the nausea side of things, but wanted to say hello :wave:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back